Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    So , as you guys can tell.. clan wars are truly inactive right now. Only the top 6/7 clans war occasionally with the top 3 clans cwing frequently. The one hundred dollars is not getting enough people inspired to compete at a serious level. My clan, Dropped, only clanwar'd for three days before I decided to give leadership to an alt and kick everyone due to the clan's inactiveness, and it's rank is 9. We only clanwar'd from the 1st to the 3rd with minimum help/effort, only gaining maybe 150 or so points, and the clan is still rank 9.

Plus, people have to ask one another in-game if they want to clan war, so clan wars are not spontaneous. A way to fix this is by allowing for a coin reward system with each clanwar. It would work as follows: If you beat a clan with 1000-1099 points, you will recieve 0 coins. If you beat a clan with 1100-1199 points, you will recieve 1 coin. If you beat a clan with 1200-1299 points, you will recieve 2 coins, and so on. If your clan is streaking 10+, you will recieve a muliplier for your coin reward. 11 streak: 1.1 muliplier 12 streak: 1.2 muliplier, up to a 2.5 multiplier (25 streak). If the difference between the two clans are more than 400, points, the clan with the greater points will not recieve coins as a reward due to expectancy of winning. So, how does this sound? Thank/Comment on this thread Johnny/Mythiq
    Click for my gunz highlights

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

KoreanAim (06-13-2013), MadameDeath (06-14-2013), Min (06-13-2013), SuperShotty (06-21-2013)

Thread Information