Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eeksdee View Post
    Event Name: Kamikaze

Map/Location:

Room Tags: ESP, NI, NG, NM and NF

Objective: The host will be equipped with Admin Grenade Launcher and Admin Dagger whilst the players only have their melee. The host will first begin at the TOP ROD on the map (he/she) will have to climb all the way up, and after which the host will rain down the grenades below where to participants are. Participants are allowed to use the wall below the ROD LINE, they will try to survive it as long as possible but here comes the fun part, after 1 - 5 minutes (up to the host discretion) they will move down to the next rod below. This meant that the players are forced down since they are not able to go above the ROD LINE. This will carry on till two things until 3 survivors/last to die and at that point, the event will be finished. 3rd place gets 1 point, 2nd place gets 2 points and 1st place (last survivor) gets 3 points. I created this idea due to the insufficient usage of the "Mine" map which I felt has not been touched in a long time. All opinions are welcome.
    After a quick test we've done in-game, I believe it'll work and we should even add more twists for this event. Maybe some room-modifiers will do the work - we'll see, in case we get to test it out in the Event Channel.
    +1.

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

2. The following user said thank you to TomasEdison for this useful post:

Eeksdee (04-27-2021)

Thread Information