Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Don't Be Last
    Description: The host will spawn everyone to the Superflip "Noob Course". He will unfreeze players at the start of the course, and position himself over the climbing wall (tall, narrow wall separating the bottom and top platforms). Players will then be unfrozen and be required to reach the finish line of the "Noob" course, and will be affected by 200% gravity as well as 200% speed, making it harder for them to climb. The host, standing at the top of the wall, will be slashing them down (slashes cause double the knockback due to 200% speed). The last player to reach the finish line gets slapped. The host then freezes everyone alive back at the start of the "Noob" course. This process repeats until there's a winner (5 rounds total).
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. You cannot use a speedy dagger!. Listen to the host at all times. No stalling. No shortcutting.
    Prize: Last person to stay alive (after everyone either suicided or got slapped for being last), gets 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD, S200, G200

Note: I recommend doing 5 rounds of this, and not kicking whoever loses. This is because suiciding can be frequent, especially if you get hit by the host or miss a jump. Additionally, each race-round is short, meaning the last person will die pretty frequently.
    I liked this idea and I thought it was gonna be fun hosting and playing it, But after deep thinking, I don't see it being hosted nor working(my opinion at least) for several reasons:

• Let's say 20 players at least joined this event, each process is gonna take at least 1 minute, repeating this process for 20 players x 5 rounds which means you are gonna repeat this process for at least 100 minutes, minimum, nobody wants to stay in an event that takes at least 2 hours. Which is gonna make me rather host it the way where we kick the loser, But again as you mentioned won't be fair for too many players and it's gonna end up with players complaining and disliking the event.

• Slashing the players will affect them 2x as you mentioned, but you seem to forget that the host will also be slashed/massived too many times by several players at the same time which is gonna push him away and the chances of him suiciding are also high. This is gonna lead to a huge amount of players passing when the host has been pushed away, and this is not fair.

• Players complaints/trolls there will always be players who are trolling, not finishing the path/slashing or massive the host after finishing or complain about you slashing him and not being able to slash someone else, for example, who is 200 ping for you, I believe that the host will receive a huge backlash hosting this.

This is just my opinion, I will wait for other Trials or ET's to reply to see their opinions as well and to see if they see it working from another perspective.

Originally Posted by Bunny
    Oblivion Battles ([GLAD]/[SGO]/[SNO]/[RVO])
    Description: Similar to the way any gladiator type PVP event is hosted, players will now be spawned at the bottom of 'Skyline' (With bouncy oblivion, they cant suicide), and fight whilst jumping repeatedly (similar to bunny mode), and be unable to climb back up due to the high gravity. Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled). This offers a unique experience to PVP because you keep moving in the direction you dash/massive in, instead of staying in place. Variations with SGO/SNO/RVO are also possible.
    Rules: No spiking / lagging / force-lagging. No stalling.
    Prize: Last player alive wins (+3 +2 +1 if its hunger games styled) 1 event point.
    Game Mods: GOD, GLAD/RVO/SGO/SNO, G250, ESP
    Yeah, I see no wrong with this one seems really fun and different, However, we are required to test it first to see how it goes to give our final thoughts, I have no problem testing this in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Frooples View Post
    Skeet Shooting

Optional Tags: TP, BO, IA, SO

Players on Blue team, ET on red team. Players stand on a ledge/balcony with a ranged weapon. ET stands above on the roof out of view with X hp. ET jumps down and players shoot the ET while in view. First player to X kills wins. Difficulty can be determined based on area selection.

https://i.ibb.co/y0vz06P/9-Fr-2o-4o-...4-22-01-03.jpg
    An example spot in the map Terrace of The Sky.
    Hey I have a few questions first, cause I don't really get the idea

Firstly: by X hp for the host, do you mean normal HP/AP for the host, which is gonna lead the event to end very quickly, I don't see the fun for the players.
    Or do you mean Admin Ring HP/AP, anyways this is just another way of hosting the Kill The Staff event which was removed from the Event List for different reasons.

Secondly: The first player to reach X kills wins? what do you mean, If we put "training" game mode, for example, it's gonna be a huge problem due to players killing each other and not focusing on the host.

Thirdly: as I mentioned above for Bunny, It's gonna be hard to control players in such a situation, low HP/AP host and trying to control the players who decide to break the rules like going outside the area that they are supposed to be in. especially when several players decide to go out at once and kill the host, which is gonna be very easy for them.
    Last edited by justRelax; 04-26-2021 at 02:37 PM.

Thread Information