Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Just putting this here before the other trials say what they think, to address these issues;

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    • Let's say 20 players at least joined this event, each process is gonna take at least 1 minute, repeating this process for 20 players x 5 rounds which means you are gonna repeat this process for at least 100 minutes, minimum, nobody wants to stay in an event that takes at least 2 hours. Which is gonna make me rather host it the way where we kick the loser, But again as you mentioned won't be fair for too many players and it's gonna end up with players complaining and disliking the event.
    Don't forget that 5 people or more can die per round simply by suiciding when they try to wallrun/wallclimb past the part with no floor, or suicide accidentally by getting pushed back by the host and fall too quickly (because of gravity). I haven't been able to test it with players to determine how many of them can pass it, but another alternative is 2 rounds, 3 winners that each get +1 per round, or 3 rounds with 2 winners per round.

Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    • Slashing the players will affect them 2x as you mentioned, but you seem to forget that the host will also be slashed/massived too many times by several players at the same time which is gonna push him away and the chances of him suiciding are also high. This is gonna lead to a huge amount of players passing when the host has been pushed away, and this is not fair.
    • Players complaints/trolls there will always be players who are trolling, not finishing the path/slashing or massive the host after finishing or complain about you slashing him and not being able to slash someone else, for example, who is 200 ping for you, I believe that the host will receive a huge backlash hosting this.
    - Then add [m] tag, and solve many issues.
    - It can be added as a rule that players who pass the host are not allowed to go back and intentionally slash him, just like in w2w when he stands in the player's side spamming nades or rockets.
    - A huge amount of players can pass in attributes touchdown if the host gets massived by a player or is going to 1 side to slash while people pass on the other side.
    - Players who are 200 ping naturally have an advantage in the event i suggested, yet also in run from sword and attributes touchdown.
    Last edited by Bunny; 04-24-2021 at 10:53 PM.

Thread Information