Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
Event Name: I Spy
Room Tags: [J0][NS][NG][NI][ESP]
Map: The Office (or any small map that has a lot of reference points)
Game Mode: Team Training
Required # of Hosts: 1-2 (2 in case one person gets lonely )
# of Rounds: 5

The host will pick out a random object around the map and think of a way he/she would like to describe the object (shape, size, color, anything). Host must then follow the format of "^1I spy with my little eye, ______" to describe the object to players. The host can feel free to break that format to trick players and make the event more challenging. For example, instead of saying "^1I spy with my little eye, _____" the host could say, "^1I spy with mi little eye, ______" or change the text color or something like that. Players will have a limited time of 20 seconds to guess which object the host is describing, then rush over to the object and stand next to it. Host will count down from 20 and yell "STOP." Should any player be moving after this is said, they will be slapped. Any player(s) not standing at the correct object will be killed. If the host used the incorrect sentence format, anyone standing at the correct object with the incorrect sentence format would be killed and all other players would live. Note: If no one is standing at the object with the correct sentence format, no one dies. The host will just move on and pick a new object. This process repeats until there is one winner of the round.

Rules: Pretty much no rules, since there's no way to cheat on this. Killing players and forcelag/spike would be irrelevant when there's J0, NS, NG, and NI room tags, unless the player hacks. It also gives a chance to those with poor, unstable connections who can't help their lag/spike to participate as well, unless they have AE problems and the host can't see them.
Just hosted this, went well but wasn't as fun as it'd seem.