event enthusiast

Country
    Thanks
    HALLOWEEN SEEKERS

Tags:
    [SNO]
    [IA]
    [NI]

It's done in Halloween Town, the hosts has to wear ghost clothes and an hallowen hat. For example the pumpkin one or the green skeleton. Your goal is to kill the host while he's running around the map, but you'll only be able to kill him with Snipers.

Rules: No coming into the hosts team & Have fun.

ROCKET LUCKS

Tags:
    [IA]
    [NI]
    [NS]

It's done in the map McBrickz. Your goal is to make the host die with training rockets, first to do it, wins. But, the host will be teleporting himself every 5/10 segs.

Rules: No coming into the hosts team, No using any weapon except an rocket launcher & Have fun.
    Any questions, or anything else, ask me. ( (ミ´*`ミ))
    Last edited by Omarun; 07-10-2015 at 10:09 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Omarun for this useful post:

Corrupt (07-11-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Omarun View Post
    HALLOWEEN SEEKERS

Tags:
    [SNO]
    [IA]
    [NI]

It's done in Halloween Town, the hosts has to wear ghost clothes and an hallowen hat. For example the pumpkin one or the green skeleton. Your goal is to kill the host while he's running around the map, but you'll only be able to kill him with Snipers.

ROCKET LUCKS

Tags:
    [IA]
    [NI]
    [NS]

It's done in the map McBrickz. Your goal is to make the host die with training rockets, first to do it, wins. But, the host will be teleporting himself every 5/10 segs.

Rules: No coming into the hosts team, No using any weapon except an rocket launcher & Have fun.
    Any questions, or anything else, ask me. ( (ミ´*`ミ))
    First one would kinda be sketchy since relay is the only way we can host, else everyone will rejoin and be AE the rest of the event.
    There's a private issue regarding relay + Halloween town and I'm not sure if Halloween town works on it aswell.

Second one may be a bit glitchy aswell since you're making about 32 people equip a rocket, even with [EX] there is some who just won't listen.
    I can probably try it though.

Second one

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Flip The Host:
    I don't have good name so....
    ok in this Event the host will play Medstyle and the players have to flip him
    Map:Stairway(or any map you can flip the host)
    Tags:[NG][NI]
    Rules: No coming into hosts team, no camping, no spiking/lagging, no using daggers.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    Flip The Host:
    I don't have good name so....
    ok in this Event the host will play Medstyle and the players have to flip him
    Map:Stairway(or any map you can flip the host)
    Tags:[NG][NI]
    Rules: No coming into hosts team, no camping, no spiking/lagging, no using daggers.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...015-Event-List Please read the event list.

It's called flip the staff, only difference is that you want the host to medstyle, which would be super difficult when you have 30 people chasing you.
    Last edited by Linzor; 07-11-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Herring 123:
    in this Event the host will say Herring 123 he need to kill every 1 move when he look at him you need to be the first 1 to get him to win
    Map:CayberSports
    Tags:[NI][NG][ESP] if you want[F] so ok
    Rules: no lagging/spiking
    I hope it will be add

Country
    Thanks
    Everyone seems to be forgetting the rules to the event suggestions. I'll give a refresher;

Originally Posted by Adorable
    No replying to other peoples event ideas or replies from the Event Team.
    Originally Posted by Adorable

• If you like it, thank them.
    • If you don't like it, then don't thank them.
    If you're going to get known whilst replying to when we say something about your event, a forum moderator will handle you.

Originally Posted by Moltenlava
    Herring 123:
    in this Event the host will say Herring 123 he need to kill every 1 move when he look at him you need to be the first 1 to get him to win
    Map:CayberSports
    Tags:[NI][NG][ESP] if you want[F] so ok
    Rules: no lagging/spiking
    I hope it will be add
    Can you private message me and elaborate this a bit better?
    What I got from it was the host kills everyone and you have to get to him..?

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Omarun View Post
    HALLOWEEN SEEKERS

Tags:
    [SNO]
    [IA]
    [NI]

Well I'd like to work around this idea, It won't be so Halloween themed though however. I like the idea of a host wearing one clothing item and running around the map and the players try to catch him. If I were to test this I'd probably use the Tags [NI][NS][IA][SNO]
    So basically would just be forced to equip snipers but would have no swords, making it a bit more difficult to target the host.

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Can you private message me and elaborate this a bit better?
    What I got from it was the host kills everyone and you have to get to him..?
    I believe it's something like this '-'
    Spoiler!

At least that's what I thought of when I read the suggestion '-' It could be fun if some kinks were worked out

9. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Michi (07-11-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Well I'd like to work around this idea, It won't be so Halloween themed though however. I like the idea of a host wearing one clothing item and running around the map and the players try to catch him. If I were to test this I'd probably use the Tags [NI][NS][IA][SNO]
    So basically would just be forced to equip snipers but would have no swords, making it a bit more difficult to target the host.

I believe it's something like this '-'

At least that's what I thought of when I read the suggestion '-' It could be fun if some kinks were worked out
    The idea just hit me, I wanna try this.
    Which part of CyberSports would it be in though... Race? I'd say that but it seems kinda spacey.

Country
    Thanks
    Hosted this earlier today, events name was bumper cars. Was created by one of our former Event Team members, Leo.

Tags: [S300][G300][ESP][NG][NI]

This consists only of speedy/training dagger.
    Players lunge eachother off the edge in the map 'DBZ', first to an x amount of kills wins.

Rules: No lagging/spiking, no other weapon than a training dagger/speedy dagger.

It was really fun, got LOADS of positive feed back, may add it to the event list with the permission of Adorable.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Flip The Hang:
    I have no idea for name '-' (not my idea from youtube)
    you can see what need to do in this Event here: <removed link>
    the 1 kill you win.
    Map: Stairway
    Tags: [NG][NI]
    Rules: no lagging/spiking, no using sword only dagger.

Originally Posted by Sonji
    Basically the host hangs, the players flip when he hangs, whoever gets the kill, wins.
    Last edited by Sonji; 07-31-2015 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Video contained another server

Page 19 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information