Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Name: Math

Objective: This event take place in the game room. The hoster will say an random math question, first to say correct answer win.

Rules: Do not spam.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hero7 View Post
    Name: Math

Objective: This event take place in the game room. The hoster will say an random math question, first to say correct answer win.

Rules: Do not spam.
    We had that, it got removed.

Shakespeare's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Aereal Chat
    Map: Castle
    Equipment: To suit the user.
    12 or 16 users
    Mode: Team Death Match
    Consists in saying the word that the MOD / EM tell, but, that word will be said on the air, which will be located in a wall of the costs of the map, when the moderator says "Scale" should do, and likewise , assign the word you should write in the air. If you kill, you will be kicked if you misspell, you will kicked

Event 'Azaroso'

It is simple, is an event where various events passing the rounds, the event changes at the choice of moderator.
    For example, to start the first round may be survivor, the next rocketman, the next boss, etc.

Players: 14/16
    Game Mode: Team deatmatch
    Map: The moderator in charge can choose, I recommend Prison ll, as it allows 3/4 of all events
    Clothing Moderator: Depends on event round, vary
    Casual players: Depends on event round, vary
    Rules: Depends round event may vary.

Trivia
    Map: None

12 or 16 users
    It is Eliminator
    It is that the GM / EM ask all kinds of things and the first to respond, have the right to kick away one of the room and so on. (Must correctly answer)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    Aereal Chat
    Map: Castle
    12 or 16 users
    Mode: Team Death Match
    Consists in saying the word that the MOD / EM tell, but, that word will be said on the air, which will be located in a wall of the costs of the map, when the moderator says "Scale" should do, and likewise , assign the word you should write in the air. If you kill, you will be kicked if you misspell, you will kicked

Event 'Azaroso'

It is simple, is an event where various events passing the rounds, the event changes at the choice of moderator.
    For example, to start the first round may be survivor, the next rocketman, the next boss, etc.

Players: 14/16
    Game Mode: Team deatmatch
    Map: The moderator in charge can choose, I recommend Prison ll, as it allows 3/4 of all events
    Clothing Moderator: Depends on event round, vary
    Casual players: Depends on event round, vary
    Rules: Depends round event may vary.

Trivia
    Map: None

12 or 16 users
    It is Eliminator
    It is that the GM / EM ask all kinds of things and the first to respond, have the right to kick away one of the room and so on. (Must correctly answer)

1. 2 much spam, never gonna work with 32 people, because we're not going to host events with only 12-16 people.

2. We keep it to one event at the time.

3. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...015-Event-List Already exists.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I hope its not be suggested before.
    -Name: Guess the event

-Objective: Hoster give hints and the first one to say the name of the event win

-Rules: Do not spam

Example:
    Hint 1: No Guns and no swords
    Hint 2: Run away
    Hint 3: Stairs

Answer: Medstyle event

Eagle's Avatar damnvenom#1

Country
    Thanks
    Name:
    Run From Ranged Dagger (0 Damage)

Tags:
    [NG][NI][F][V][NS]

Description:
    Players have to run around the map (given area like stairway), staff should hit the players using the raged sword without any damage done, which means they'll be forced to suicide, and the last player to survive these hits will be crowned as the winner,"No Lagging" and no "AE" lag, No coming to the red team.

Rounds:

Map:
    Stairway

*I don't remember that I suggest it before, but if so remove the old one*

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Event Name: Jump
    description: shot each other with traning rockets untill someone eat the mine near him or someone suicide if both of them suicide so who ever suicide first will get kick same with mines who ever eat the mine first get a kick.. last 4 players wins 1st=4 points 2nd=3 points 3rd=2 points 4th=1 point.
    the staff will put 2 players there and put the mines there and the one who survived will stay and other 2 people will come..
    the staff will need to put near them the mines...
    you can see here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ntso90
    how it working...
    Rules: no lagging/spiking...
    Map: CyberSports
    Tags:[NI][NS]
    The event idea was by ziSkona.
    Last edited by Eran; 05-06-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Gonna need an example because I don't know what you're saying, you're losing me at some points.
    Ill do my best to explain better.
    tags: [NG][NI][ESP][F][S200]
    The name of the event is circle of death, map will be skillmap 2 at the spawn, and friendly fire should be on, as you may guess by now the mode is team training. Before the event starts everyone should equip a training sword, not a dagger or anything else thats not a training sword.

Once the round starts everyone should be frozen and summoned to one place- the center of the spawn. Around them a staff member will place mines in a circular shape kinda like this:

my apologies if the mines are too small, the mines are the little red dots making a circle.

afterwards everyone will be unfrozen and will start hitting eachother out of the circle. because of the [s200] tag the knockback from the slash would be more significant and would cause them to "fly" further in every slash. players who left the circle should be killed by the staff standing where my character is standing in the picture. last player standing inside the circle will win an event point, 5 rounds in total.
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-06-2016 at 04:58 PM.

9. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

leafstyler (05-07-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ill do my best to explain better.
    tags: [NG][NI][ESP][F][S200]
    The name of the event is circle of death, map will be skillmap 2 at the spawn, and friendly fire should be on, as you may guess by now the mode is team training. Before the event starts everyone should equip a training sword, not a dagger or anything else thats not a training sword.

Once the round starts everyone should be frozen and summoned to one place- the center of the spawn. Around them a staff member will place mines in a circular shape kinda like this:
    http://puu.sh/oIoHS/b98b907e2b.jpg
    my apologies if the mines are too small, the mines are the little red dots making a circle.

afterwards everyone will be unfrozen and will start hitting eachother out of the circle. because of the [s200] tag the knockback from the slash would be more significant and would cause them to "fly" further in every slash. players who left the circle should be killed by the staff standing where my character is standing in the picture. last player standing inside the circle will win an event point, 5 rounds in total.
    Having 32 people inside a small circle for them to fit (since we cant place infinite mines) is never going to work. Someone gonna slash and then basically half of the people is gonna get outside of the circle, and we can't keep our eyes on everyone. Obviously going to miss so many people, or kill others by accident.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    this is regarding the official medstyle event we have:
    so alot of people including myself are complaining that the medstyle event is a rather tumble to survive event and almost no aspect of it is actually related to medstyle as people rarely do any tricks because of the fear of death. my suggestion is the following edit of the event:
    -add a time limit, i would say 10 minutes is alright, however can't tell if thats a good time frame since i dont have measurements to say for sure as the only rooms with medstyle i've seen are med vs hunt rooms where there were about 10 people medding and 5 people hunting (which is really unproportional and unfair towards medders)

-having the time limit, i think its fair that players that have done a trick seen by the hunter whilst he was hunting them should be stopped being hunted for a time that feels right depending on the trick they have done

-in my opinion flipping shouldn't be allowed to hunters in the event, its pretty lame and feels almost like the past where we had staff hunting with 1 hit swords...once the host gets to you, if he knows how to flip, you're pretty much dead without a chance, unless you're lucky.

Page 30 of 55 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information