Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    im not really sure if this is a copy of an event or not, please dont hurt me if it is cuz i aint going thro 20 pages of event ideas and the et apps to check...ANYWAYS
    Circle Of Death!
    Tags: [Glad][ESP][S200]
    Description: The event can be held in any map with a large surface for people to stand on. Before the game begins everyone should equip a training sword/dagger. As the round starts everyone will be frozen and teleported into a circle made using mines (should be pretty big, considering 32 people will be playing, and not too dense to avoid the 30 max mines limit thing, even having spaces big enough for players to go through is fine, because the mines only represent a border) and friendly fire should be on. once everyone are frozen and are in the circle they will be unfrozen and a "deathmatch" of training swords will begin. players will be slashes pretty far back due to the tag [s200] which makes sword knockback twice as strong. The deathmatch will end by slashing people outside of the circle/making them take a mine. anyone who gets out of the circle/takes a mine will be slapped/killed by the host, which should spectate on the game from above. If the rounds take a long time the circle will gradually decrease in size by the host(s). 5/3 rounds will be hosted.
    Rules: no forcelagging/spiking/f12/etc, no teaming.
    Gonna need an example because I don't know what you're saying, you're losing me at some points.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gael View Post
    Gonna need an example because I don't know what you're saying, you're losing me at some points.
    Ill do my best to explain better.
    tags: [NG][NI][ESP][F][S200]
    The name of the event is circle of death, map will be skillmap 2 at the spawn, and friendly fire should be on, as you may guess by now the mode is team training. Before the event starts everyone should equip a training sword, not a dagger or anything else thats not a training sword.

Once the round starts everyone should be frozen and summoned to one place- the center of the spawn. Around them a staff member will place mines in a circular shape kinda like this:

my apologies if the mines are too small, the mines are the little red dots making a circle.

afterwards everyone will be unfrozen and will start hitting eachother out of the circle. because of the [s200] tag the knockback from the slash would be more significant and would cause them to "fly" further in every slash. players who left the circle should be killed by the staff standing where my character is standing in the picture. last player standing inside the circle will win an event point, 5 rounds in total.
    Last edited by Bunny; 05-06-2016 at 04:58 PM.

3. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

leafstyler (05-07-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Ill do my best to explain better.
    tags: [NG][NI][ESP][F][S200]
    The name of the event is circle of death, map will be skillmap 2 at the spawn, and friendly fire should be on, as you may guess by now the mode is team training. Before the event starts everyone should equip a training sword, not a dagger or anything else thats not a training sword.

Once the round starts everyone should be frozen and summoned to one place- the center of the spawn. Around them a staff member will place mines in a circular shape kinda like this:
    http://puu.sh/oIoHS/b98b907e2b.jpg
    my apologies if the mines are too small, the mines are the little red dots making a circle.

afterwards everyone will be unfrozen and will start hitting eachother out of the circle. because of the [s200] tag the knockback from the slash would be more significant and would cause them to "fly" further in every slash. players who left the circle should be killed by the staff standing where my character is standing in the picture. last player standing inside the circle will win an event point, 5 rounds in total.
    Having 32 people inside a small circle for them to fit (since we cant place infinite mines) is never going to work. Someone gonna slash and then basically half of the people is gonna get outside of the circle, and we can't keep our eyes on everyone. Obviously going to miss so many people, or kill others by accident.

Shakespeare's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Leave your Island
    Map: Island
    Equipment: Absolutely nothing, empty handed, only valid rings.
    12 or 16 users.
    Mode: Team Death Match
    All users must be on an island map, which the moderator shall, after being there, start throwing grenades (0 DMG) slowly, ie, one by one, to make players fall into the void, the last to remain in standing is the winner of the point.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion:

we should be able to use shotguns in last man standing [LMS] event.. sound is a part of the game play. we can't tumble using swords/daggers.

ty.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Suggestion:

we should be able to use shotguns in last man standing [LMS] event.. sound is a part of the game play. we can't tumble using swords/daggers.

ty.
    No, run or hide, your choice. I don't even use sound to find you guys since I have music on constantly, so this wouldn't help you anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    Leave your Island
    Map: Island
    Equipment: Absolutely nothing, empty handed, only valid rings.
    12 or 16 users.
    All users must be on an island map, which the moderator shall, after being there, start throwing grenades (0 DMG) slowly, ie, one by one, to make players fall into the void, the last to remain in standing is the winner of the point.
    We have this already (very similiar at least), called "Don't fall down" and it's on the map McBrickZ.
    Last edited by Linzor; 04-23-2016 at 04:33 AM.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Shakespeare (04-24-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    [EVENT] Musicians!

This is basically a forum event, with the same concept as Miranda's last event, the Halloween themed one. Basically goes as following;

Format:

Spoiler!

It's up to the host if he decides to think of his own music genres, or let a poll do the work. For example:

I hope you guys will try it out.

Shakespeare's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Aereal Chat
    Map: Castle
    Equipment: To suit the user.
    12 or 16 users
    Consists in saying the word that the MOD / EM tell, but, that word will be said on the air, which will be located in a wall of the costs of the map, when the moderator says "Scale" should do, and likewise , assign the word you should write in the air. If you kill, you will be kicked if you misspell, you will kicked

Event 'Azaroso'

It is simple, is an event where various events passing the rounds, the event changes at the choice of moderator.
    For example, to start the first round may be survivor, the next rocketman, the next boss, etc.

Players: 14/16
    Game Mode: Team deatmatch
    Map: The moderator in charge can choose, I recommend Prison ll, as it allows 3/4 of all events
    Clothing Moderator: Depends on event round, vary
    Casual players: Depends on event round, vary
    Rules: Depends round event may vary.

Trivia
    Map: None

12 or 16 users
    It is Eliminator
    It is that the GM / EM ask all kinds of things and the first to respond, have the right to kick away one of the room and so on. (Must correctly answer)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shakespeare View Post
    Aereal Chat
    Map: Castle
    12 or 16 users
    Consists in saying the word that the MOD / EM tell, but, that word will be said on the air, which will be located in a wall of the costs of the map, when the moderator says "Scale" should do, and likewise , assign the word you should write in the air. If you kill, you will be kicked if you misspell, you will kicked

Event 'Azaroso'

It is simple, is an event where various events passing the rounds, the event changes at the choice of moderator.
    For example, to start the first round may be survivor, the next rocketman, the next boss, etc.

Players: 14/16
    Game Mode: Team deatmatch
    Map: The moderator in charge can choose, I recommend Prison ll, as it allows 3/4 of all events
    Clothing Moderator: Depends on event round, vary
    Casual players: Depends on event round, vary
    Rules: Depends round event may vary.

Trivia
    Map: None

12 or 16 users
    It is Eliminator
    It is that the GM / EM ask all kinds of things and the first to respond, have the right to kick away one of the room and so on. (Must correctly answer)

1. 2 much spam, never gonna work with 32 people, because we're not going to host events with only 12-16 people.

2. We keep it to one event at the time.

3. https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...015-Event-List Already exists.

Freestyler

Thanks
    I hope its not be suggested before.
    -Name: Guess the event

-Objective: Hoster give hints and the first one to say the name of the event win

-Rules: Do not spam

Example:
    Hint 1: No Guns and no swords
    Hint 2: Run away
    Hint 3: Stairs

Answer: Medstyle event

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread Information