Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Menotso's Avatar Life Time Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Inferno Wars
    Tags: [S30][G40][GS300][NS][NI][ESP]
    Map: Arena
    Description: In this event, the host will freeze players at the start of each round and give them the Rocketman V1 launcher in both first and second weapon slots, and set their hp/ap to 200/0. Friendly fire will be on. After spreading them around the floor (using the force command) and the countdown reaches 0, they will be unfrozen and be able to fly around with the rocket by holding down the fire key. Each hit from the Rocketman V1 on a teammate does 98 damage, which means 3 hits=death. The last player alive each round wins one event point.
    Rules: No forcelagging/spiking/lagging. No stalling (by not fighting). No teaming.

(Thank you Jona for assisting in improving the event during testing)
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.

justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Menotso View Post
    Suggesting Mine map to this event, probably too big in height but i guess a test wouldn't hurt.
    Not gonna work, first of all too narrow and gonna make it harder to watch who is fighting...

Spoiler!

3. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Menotso (07-11-2023)

Country
    Thanks
    Hi everyone,
    I'm a long-time player of AQWorlds and I've been following the discussion about the Inferno Wars event. I have a few suggestions that I think could improve the event and make it more fun for everyone.
    First, I think the Mine map would be a great addition to the Inferno Wars event. The map is large and open, which would give players more space to maneuver and avoid getting hit by rockets. It would also be more challenging to play on, which would make the event more exciting.
    Second, I think the host should consider adding a time limit to the event. This would help to keep the games moving and prevent them from dragging on. A good time limit would be 5-10 minutes.
    Finally, I think the host should consider adding some additional objectives to the event. For example, players could be required to collect a certain number of kills or to reach a certain point on the map. This would add an extra layer of strategy to the event and make it more challenging.

MoermanTK's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Sword Duel Showdown:

In this event, players gather in an arena where the event host standardizes all participants' weapons, allowing only melee weapons for an intense close-quarters combat experience. Each player's HP/AP is set to 100/100. Your objective is to outmaneuver and outsmart your opponent in these fair and balanced matches.

Rules:
    No cheating or exploiting.
    Respect your opponent and the event's integrity.
    No spiking, lagging, or force-lagging.
    Follow the instructions provided by the event host.

Prize:
    1st Place: +3 event points
    2nd Place: +2 event points
    3rd Place: +1 event point

Here's a preliminary idea that may require further refinement but holds potential as an enjoyable feature for players.
    Last edited by MoermanTK; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:49 AM.

Humility's Avatar Stardawg

Country
    Thanks
    My Event Idea

IGN: Aivy

Event Name: RFM/Run From Mines

Maps: Only the small maps

Modes: [NG][NS][NI][VAMP]

Rules: No force lagging pr AE , No F12ing

Obect: The object is to run and be the last man standing, the host will run to the players then the players can hide or run because if the host got
    them they DIE... This event is look like RFS , RFD , and RFG... Then who last player alive is WIN!

Price and Rounds:1 Event Piont per Win, 5 Rounds

Thats All Thank You!
    -Cake into my Head
    Spoiler!
    [SIZE=5]-Jr. Gong
    Smoke weeds in school.

Banned

Thanks
    My Event name is die or live

IGN: Candypink

Event Name: Die or live

Maps: Only the small maps

Modes: [NG][NS][NI][VAMP]

Rules: No force lagging or no chat and spam , No F12ing

Obect: The object is to run and be the last man standing, the host will run to the players then the players can hide or run because if the host got
    them they DIE... This event is look like RFS , RFD , and RFG... Then who last player alive is WIN!

Price and Rounds:1 Event Point per Win, 5 Rounds

Thats All Thank You!

im name is Candypink

i like to be host and i love the game

- - - Updated - - -

hey bro nice how become to be host like u plze help me to become

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Do Da Dmg (DDD ) or you can call it DTD (do the dmg)
    Can be hosted in whichever rather large map, however i think battle arena will be best for this. Players will be frozen and put up on 1 side of the map, and optionally 1 staff would join their team aswell. One by one they will be unfrozen and taken to the host which would have an admin sword on, (the host could be frozen using admin ice masdive, by a staff which would be on the other team, however thats optional if the host *promises* not to move, he would only be allowed to slash the person he unfroze. The unfrozen person will do his best to put in the most amount of damage before getting slashed (this can be followed by the dmg row in tab). Player with the most dmg every round would win an event point.
    So you're saying... I get my calculator out... and then keep tabs on how much damage every individual person does in an allotted period of time while other people wait frozen? hoooooooooo I don't think so Bunny I am sorry

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by loneeagle View Post
    Suggestion type:Event

Suggestion description: Guess the word
    Game mode: Doesnt matter keep changing it up PLEASE.
    Map: Doesnt matter either any map with a long high wall will do

So i've done this event a couple of times with clannies when i was muted

It was fun as hell so im not even mad for mute xD

Basicly you have 3 points
    Get 3 points is get the win the prize
    Basicly all pep stand before a wall
    The ET in this case Shoots a letter at the wall with a rifle and makes words
    Whoever guesses (so many times) The word Wins.

idk as i said i did it with other players/ clans also it was really fun never did any sort of offical thing tho
    I actually personally like this idea, I have been getting good at drawing pictures in the sky with the admin rocket for a while now and can see this event idea being taken to a whole new level. I'll test this ingame soon.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Eagle (01-12-2017), loneeagle (01-12-2017)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zabu View Post
    Name: kekrace
    Objective: You will race to the finish line using whatever means necessary, but the unique thing here is that you will have no weapons. "Ranged weapons, Melee weapons".
    This event is done in Race map.
    The first one who reaches the finish line wins 1 ep per round, There will be 5 rounds

Rules: No macroing. No elevating. No force-lagging and No joining the red team.
    Room tags: [ns][ni][ng][esp]

For the players who says it's impossible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im5WS4Nhg7I

In another words add a [ns] roomtag to Race event.
    Well this is a lot like lolrace, but it's something to keep in mind if someone is trying to spice up their race event.
    Last edited by Cid; 01-12-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    my suggestion is to add some new maps and twists (with explanation on how to host) into race, deathrace, lolrace;

1) skillmap 4. same as if youd host normal race, however use /admin_team red and go blue instead of the other way around, as the blue team spawns in the finish line, and red team in the start. additional rule of no taking any kind of shortcut (including the one at the near-end of the map).

2) superflip beginner/intermediate/expert (although i assume the hosts are going to mainly host this in intermediate mode as expert is considered really hard for some ppl).
    all of the finish lines in the 3 courses mentioned above can be gotten to easily using shortcuts. players ofcourse will not be allowed to go there and the rounds will be hosted normally; players in blue, hosters in red. both spawn in the normal spawnpoint for superflip, therefore the round starts from the spawn, and they shall race to the courses aswell, while the hosts reach the finish line.
    might i add that the intermediate course was already used in the past once to host race, and has gone flawlessly. this is the biggest map in the game, full of different courses fit to potential racing and yet is never used.

3) reverse supermario3. would be hosted in the same way, however host will use /admin_team red and go blue instead. the other way around is just as challenging if not harder to complete and provides players with more variety in the map, as its an option to be done in the relaymap gameroom whilst waiting for a new round.

4) skillmap v2. unlike in v4, everyone spawn in the same place so teams have no meaning here. theres a shortcut the event team can take to the finish line just like maps mentioned above and is therefore a valid map for these events.
    You can post that in maybe the VIP suggestions thread. This isn't where you suggest new maps or features. I'm only quoting this so I don't delete all your ideas.

Also , the hosts can basically do whatever they want with the existing race events and maps. If anything I would ask Adri/Eagle or any other ET that frequently hosts the race events.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Or View Post
    So my clannies was singing and I came up with this idea:
    The hoster will say a line from a famous song with like over 300M views, first person to say the next SENTENCE that comes after the line will win 1 event point, could be hosted in forums or like Guess The Password, from lobby.
    What do you think?
    It's an interesting idea, but this as you said is very similar to guess the password. The host could simply say from the game room, the person who says the next line in this song gets an event point. Or something to that extent

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread Information