• No

17 54.84%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Stop trying to blow the enemies legs off

oi Blake

Thanks
    the anti lead is fine, lead is only remembered fondly, noone remembers kids with 120 ping joining rooms and then leaving before they could be kicked
    Decided to burn a lot of calories today, so I set a fat kid on fire.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post
    Could I ask you why?
    In my opinion it improved so much, even cw's are going better even tho I don't understand why.
    The anti lead is fine in my opinion all hits are hits and pb's are pb's.
    I vote ''No''.
    i can agree that it did improve for some people, but not everyone. the reason i say this is because i have noticed a few people who couldn't do shit before are doing insane amounts of dmg in a single shot now. but for me it's a lot worse. i put yes. & trust me there's nothing wrong with my amount of hits i'm putting out, nor the way i'm aiming them (which parts of the body). i have good aim, & this new antilead feels pretty unresponsive to me to say the least. the old one wasn't that great either compared to other servers, but this one is a lot worse. again i'm only talking in my case, but i've also only seen a few in game who want to keep the new antilead. near everyone i have talked to or just seen bitching preferred the old one. regardless though i'm sure they have something in the works to combat this system the post did say it's been tested but there can still be problems. so if it still has problems they are most likely not finished with it.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Nothing has been changed with the anti-lead just the routing to the server has been dropped in favor of a peer too peer system. I've said this about 5 times now and yet people still choose to be ignorant and act as if their opinion disregards the fact that the antilead isn't changed, the distance advantage you had to the server in comparison to other people is changed and that will not be coming back.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Nothing has been changed with the anti-lead just the routing to the server has been dropped in favor of a peer too peer system. I've said this about 5 times now and yet people still choose to be ignorant and act as if their opinion disregards the fact that the antilead isn't changed, the distance advantage you had to the server in comparison to other people is changed and that will not be coming back.
    what's sad is you don't even play this game.

antilead is garbage now

np.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by louderthanthunder View Post
    i can agree that it did improve for some people, but not everyone. the reason i say this is because i have noticed a few people who couldn't do shit before are doing insane amounts of dmg in a single shot now. but for me it's a lot worse. i put yes. & trust me there's nothing wrong with my amount of hits i'm putting out, nor the way i'm aiming them (which parts of the body). i have good aim, & this new antilead feels pretty unresponsive to me to say the least. the old one wasn't that great either compared to other servers, but this one is a lot worse. again i'm only talking in my case, but i've also only seen a few in game who want to keep the new antilead. near everyone i have talked to or just seen bitching preferred the old one. regardless though i'm sure they have something in the works to combat this system the post did say it's been tested but there can still be problems. so if it still has problems they are most likely not finished with it.
    they're trying to improve it but this up date was definitely not an improvement. Im happy someone feels the same as I do. Nubs pb from miles away which never happened for them before

Originally Posted by defekt View Post

antilead is garbage now

np.
    Ya ur inactive now I feel ur pain

Banned

Country
    Thanks

antilead is garbage now

np.
    Your ignorance is showing in ever aspect of that post.

Also yeah, I don't play at all.

Thanks
    Your ignorance is showing in ever aspect of that post.

Also yeah, I don't play at all.
    http://puu.sh/4M4sc.png
    4k kills, yeah you play A LOT.

Kyotouryuu's Avatar Wetwork Member

Thanks
    Well hits that hit before dont hit. But I understand the distance comp. It just feels like the sides have switched visa-versa

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    4k kills, yeah you play A LOT.
    You forget that this is an option:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information