Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    I did not add pics, but as you see in Eternal's report. I saw the exact same ping.

In-Game Name of the user that is being reported: Steff

Reason for Reporting: 1. Hes ping is absurdly low. 2. I feel like my shots did not hit, that's why you should check it from the way I am playing aswell. 3. He simply does not die.

Evidence: http://speedy.sh/snEzS/CLAN-Pirate-9...323-Lugias.gzr
    Last edited by Piracy; 10-17-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    How do you expect him to die if you missed lot's of shots in the first round. When you did hit, you dealt probably 20 damage maximum? Because other bullets spread away on the floor according the replay. Second round, when your team-mate hits him hard, he almost killed him, so I guess there's no problem about it.

In regards to under-clock, Steff and another user spiked temporarily, although there was no sign of under-clocking. Also I don't get it how underclocking has to do with the damage you dealt. Don't you think damage has to do with network rather than underclocking. ;o?

Declined, I'm not being rude* or anything, I'm just proving 'Steff' is not under-clocking.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information