Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nerval View Post
    What about clan war notification when you are alt-tabbed? That would be really useful. Just make the icon flash.
    Could you explain yourself? This is a bit vague.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

mercurylampe

Thanks
    Say you are up and waiting for a clan war. As of now, you have to constantly keep alt-tabbing and checking whether or not you got a game. I've played a server which makes the game client flash in your taskbar every time you get into a game. Makes the wait much more bearable.

edit: wow, there's a lot of 'game' in these sentences.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nerval View Post
    Say you are up and waiting for a clan war. As of now, you have to constantly keep alt-tabbing and checking whether or not you got a game. I've played a server which makes the game client flash in your taskbar every time you get into a game. Makes the wait much more bearable.

edit: wow, there's a lot of 'game' in these sentences.
    Seems like a good suggestion, will see if it can be implemented.

Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Well in regards to fixing some items, I really think donation rifle and/or fanfir rifle should have their delays fixed. The level 99 rifle has 80 delay whereas the fanfir has 85. For 200 coins it does not seem worth buying the 1 extra damage with a higher delay. If that is unacceptable, maybe consider lowering the control value keeping the 85 delay (slightly more accurate with slightly less recoil). I just feel fanfir has no point in even buying right now.
    We'll look into this and change it.
    Last edited by Ainsley; 10-25-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    another server has that cw notification already. once you go into cw the gunz Z on your task bar flashes like an instant messenger lights up when you get a new IM lol.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Suit up!

Thanks
    Improve the anti lead and movement in-game.
    Also, decrease the bullets spread level.
    Many times happens that my pbs considered normal shots and barely deal damage.
    Besides, the server is just great.

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Improve the anti lead and movement in-game.
    Also, decrease the bullets spread level.
    Many times happens that my pbs considered normal shots and barely deal damage.
    Besides, the server is just great.
    I agree with improving the antilead part '.'

I've had moments where i've shot a guy 6 times from directly behind him and I would only barely scratch 100dmg
    Don't know if that has anything to do with the anti-lead, but something's obviously wrong

(ofc, all recorded ;D)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    English only as we are an international server.
    Regarding the IA and R roomtag, we will plan to disallow them in dm/tdm/duel.
    I'm sorry, but don't get me wrong here !

If majority of the rooms are R and IA then I do believe it's the people's "choice" right? I like playing without R, but I don't mind playing with it either in some rooms.
    I have a hard time seeing how the "minority group of people posting against it" ( Yes the amount of complaints do not reflect the entire playing population ) will get their way over all the others.
    Nothing keeps anyone from creating rooms without R. Which I and others often do. And again the fact that those are but rarely full ( I spent 10 mins waiting in Room 10 for players ) does show that majority actually enjoys playing with R.
    Heck, I saw a couple of people even come in asking me daheq was wrong because Auto-Reload wasn't on.

I'm not pro R. But I'm against taking the choice away. If you decide on removing it heck then I'll find a coupla people to complain about completely different things which could personally bother me. Will you then fill my wishes as well? I mean the idea is the same isn't it?

Lets take the V IE right? Sounds fair if everyone wields the same guns. But is it just as fair if your opponent has the same amount of hp while wielding 2 Heavy weapons? In my opinion it isn't. Thus I leave V out. That's my choice & my opinion.
    If people dislike those rooms with R then they shouldn't join them & Make their own. People who enjoy it will be happy to join it. But none should trash another one's pleasure, because "they don't like it" or "don't know how to deal with it".

If the room says R, then it's R for everyone.

And R can actually be a real pleasure to play with. It's only the people you play with who will make it good or ruin the game. R does not mean spam. It means auto-reload. If they play with the people that do like spamming, then they should consider finding other players to play with.

I'll quote your answer to the question of making "lead" regular. It's there, but it's up to the people to put [Lead] into the name to have it. Same goes for R and IA sir.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by o0Flame0o View Post
    I'm sorry, but don't get me wrong here !

If majority of the rooms are R and IA then I do believe it's the people's "choice" right? I like playing without R, but I don't mind playing with it either in some rooms.
    I have a hard time seeing how the "minority group of people posting against it" ( Yes the amount of complaints do not reflect the entire playing population ) will get their way over all the others.
    Nothing keeps anyone from creating rooms without R. Which I and others often do. And again the fact that those are but rarely full ( I spent 10 mins waiting in Room 10 for players ) does show that majority actually enjoys playing with R.
    Heck, I saw a couple of people even come in asking me daheq was wrong because Auto-Reload wasn't on.

I'm not pro R. But I'm against taking the choice away. If you decide on removing it heck then I'll find a coupla people to complain about completely different things which could personally bother me. Will you then fill my wishes as well? I mean the idea is the same isn't it?

Lets take the V IE right? Sounds fair if everyone wields the same guns. But is it just as fair if your opponent has the same amount of hp while wielding 2 Heavy weapons? In my opinion it isn't. Thus I leave V out. That's my choice & my opinion.
    If people dislike those rooms with R then they shouldn't join them & Make their own. People who enjoy it will be happy to join it. But none should trash another one's pleasure, because "they don't like it" or "don't know how to deal with it".

If the room says R, then it's R for everyone.

And R can actually be a real pleasure to play with. It's only the people you play with who will make it good or ruin the game. R does not mean spam. It means auto-reload. If they play with the people that do like spamming, then they should consider finding other players to play with.

I'll quote your answer to the question of making "lead" regular. It's there, but it's up to the people to put [Lead] into the name to have it. Same goes for R and IA sir.
    The issue is that almost every single room contains the IA and R roomtag.

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks

http://puu.sh/57Mtu.jpg
    Well you should have a limit to how many CTF/Infected games and [R] room tags there are. [IA] is probably no problem XD.
    Click for my gunz highlights

Thanks
    Indeed, but doesn't that prove my point even more? People put it there freely... I don't understand why since it's so popular it must be removed...

----------

Again I do not promote R. I merely dislike the choice being taken away...

If I want to go funky with my clannies & do random mods & utterly poor weapon combinations, I'll basically HAVE to go for any other than DM TDM or Duel... Meh... I don't want to :/
    Last edited by o0Flame0o; 11-04-2013 at 12:15 AM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information