Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
Make a Replay website.
Meaning, make a site where people can upload there replays.

Members could login with there game account better yet it should be connected to it.
Make it so they can change there replay profile, name, etc so there user Id is annonymous.

Once a replay is uploaded it will be tagged with (Dm, tdm so on) it should also show player information for example ( wich player is in what team, score of the players, score of the game, lengt of the game etc) and the op should be able to enable the viewable of
a chat log ( with everything viewable, teamchat, groupchat, wispers etc)

and I can keep up but tired of typing more wall of text.

p.s about the security Or to avoid people to upload replays from a diffrent server, make it that every replay that's been made on fgunz have a special code or encryption would do it.
It would be very cool to see this happening not because I would like to see other players replays (or mine which I can view in my client)..
But, cool for the fact to see someone code something that can translate or pull information out of a gzr file and put it into a web format. I know there used to be a website that enabled people to upload their gzr files and it would extract the information from it. I know it can be done (again) I mean someone made a program that reads the replay information without the Gunz client (you can check out the Github here). It does everything you talk about but it is just a standalone program. I can't see this being too useful besides validating scores when people challenge each other and stuff like that, rather than a screenshot they can link to the output of the replay site.