Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Please post all of your suggestions regarding clan wars in this thread.

1. I personally find that the donation hp/ap vials and pills should be nerfed.
    They have 10 clips for earch round and heal more then regulair hp/ ap each vial.
    But the regulair vials just got 6 clips and just heal alot less hp/ap each vial.

2. I personally think the cash reward to the top three clans shouldn't be removed.
    The reason here for is ; Cw's must be active in fgunz, others its not a fun server anymore ( for alot of players ).

Trailer Contest
    An official trailer contest will be hosted soon.
    What do you think is a nice reward for the top 3 trailers?

I get editors want ''alot'' but I don't think they should need get that much.
    But I must say some people like DanEditsHD can do amazing stuff even tho he doesn't play gunz he should be stimulated to make a video.
    There for I think money would be the best option as reward.
    1st place : 15$
    2nd place : 10$
    3rd place : 5$

Last edited by Steff; 11-01-2013 at 02:04 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Steff for this useful post:

Kira (10-21-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ • View Post

1. I personally find that the donation hp/ap vials and pills should be nerfed.
    They have 10 clips for earch round and heal more then regulair hp/ ap each vial.
    But the regulair vials just got 6 clips and just heal alot less hp/ap each vial.

2. I personally think the cash reward to the top three clans should be removed.
    The reason here for is ; Only the same clans win over and over (yes it's legit, but not fun for the others)
    People are ''dodging'' other clans because they don't want to lose there for there are less cw's when rank 1/2/3 clans are online.
    It could be invested in something better in my opinion such as ''duel tourney'' where everyone has the same weapons hp/ap (automaticly changed by default for example).

Trailer Contest
    An official trailer contest will be hosted soon.
    What do you think is a nice reward for the top 3 trailers?

I get editors want ''alot'' but I don't think they should need get that much.
    But I must say some people like DanEditsHD can do amazing stuff even tho he doesn't play gunz he should be stimulated to make a video.
    There for I think money would be the best option as reward.
    1st place : 15$
    2nd place : 10$
    3rd place : 5$

agreed with this, spend the cash on some other stuff like clan tournaments or 1v1 tournaments

4. The following user said thank you to Jeopardy for this useful post:

Nuva (10-21-2013)

Nuva's Avatar Event Spammer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeopardy View Post
    agreed with this, spend the cash on some other stuff like clan tournaments or 1v1 tournaments
    Agreed, we're basically paying skybreaks rent every month
    Too Legit.

Regret's Avatar it aint gonna suck itself

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    This blog will be about the future updates of FGunZ and the input of the community.

Suggestions
    We have this (poll).
    But I want to see if the community has other suggestions about the CW monthly rewards.

After a few days, I will make a poll about what the community wants the most and we'll probably make that suggestion happen.

I also read that the donor pills/vials are annoying, what are your thoughts?
    Anything else which has to be changed? Be sure to mention the exact stats changes.
    the way johnny presented is much better than what's going on right now. the same clans are always winning the prize monthly, because all the good people pile into those clans to win it. with the coin method people who don't even clan war much will try to clan war just to get coins. especially all the non-donors. & since if you're so many points over the other clans, people will spread out to other clans or make new ones so they aren't ahead in points to get coins thereby bringing diversity instead of all the good players in a few clans.

also donor pills/vials are extremely OP. when you do 1600+ dmg in one round in a 2v2 and nobody dies it's time to remove that shit. you can't compete without them against even bad players who do have them.
    Your words mean nothing to me cuz lions don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Thanks
    I'd like to see more excellent or unbelievable symbols when I get kills D:
    I noticed headshots were added in the last patch hehe

Chrysanthum's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Remove the room modifiers, they ruin the whole server..
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people might appear bright until you hear them speak.

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    as I see people searching for a rooms to gain exp as much as they can to reach lvl 99.. I even dont see TDM rooms alot.
    Well. I've a suggestion for clan war..
    there are unskilled people who only quest and spray to gain kills , and there are skilled people who play cw most of the time.
    and people searching for new models sets / weapons.
    I suggest to make a clan war shop with new models weapons / sets same dmg as normal.. people have to farm points from CW.
    for EXP i suggest : every player low K/D gain more EXP than a high K/D raito ..
    For example player 40 win rate gain much more exp than player 70 win rate,, because they take a while to kill pros in cw.
    and yea no one can swap becuase everyone getting higher win rait his exp at cw will be back to normal..
    that my suggsetion for Clan wars.

SkyBreak's Avatar kill em with kindness

Thanks
    can we get some live voice audio chat going on ? i think it would be cool if you could create chat rooms in game and just talk to your friends / clan mates if they all have a mic, maybe a general lobby with mute toggle of course for the kids who think spamming there annoying voices is unbeatable. Great idea? or horrible anti Christ ?

Crokoro's Avatar Kracoko4ET

Country
    Thanks
    Make cw [V] so that it is fair !
    #NOROOMTAG2014

]IGN :^CC^5rokor^Co^D , Kracoko

Piracy's Avatar Legendary

Thanks
    Oh I can complain about items here. First of all the donation pills/vials are both annoying. It feels like ub3r meds are still here.
    Donator rifle and fafnir rifle suck. They are pretty much useless compared to shop rifles.
    I think it's to hard to win the prize at CW tourny. Only the same people will keep winning it. ( a little group of maybe 20-30 people)
    Total amount donate: 400-450?
    ~Pirate^9

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information