Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    soni's Avatar worst player in gunz

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    im poor but i have enough to eat properly most of the time i think, and since the main argument here is so far mainly based on that less money = less food = harder to grow up ad a child with barely any food aka not in a poor family but literally broke, then obvly broke children WITH less food will have a tough down hill future for many years. (reptilian clouds oki men), but you havent connected how being uneducated parents means this result is likely, only said being poor i guess broke mainly results in this. but w/e wrong thread. reptilian jets i agree with wucas
    It's more like

less money = less food

less money = more time working

more time working = less time spent with kids

I didn't even mention that less money means that they'll live in a poorer neighborhood and go to a shitty public school where other shitty kids exist to corrupt their own.

All these little factors have an effect.

I feel so strongly about this because my family's poor. I was already born sickly and with a shit immune system but the horrible diet only makes me worse. Also I was raised by a single mom. You know poor families are also very often families where there is a single parent right? No father figure in my life and that ****ed me up as well in many ways.
    Last edited by soni; 01-09-2014 at 11:11 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by soni View Post
    In the end we're not really debating my first post, but debating whether or not poor parents fail to raise their kids properly. Which is true the majority of times.

Anecdotes about poor people becoming rich somehow don't do shit for an argument btw.

Damn man, no ones saying that all poor people are this or that.

I'm saying that poor people who happen to be uneducated reproduce the most and that they often fail to raise their kids.

> The family they grew up in could have been middle class then went poor after sole wrong finnancial mistakes

What does this do for me? I'm talking about one specific group of people. Poor people who are uneducated.
    u been sayin poor = uneducated been going on that till now, since ur disregarding it. and no poor uneducated people dont usually have more kids than any other that had money and may be uneducated as well.

It's more like

less money = less food

less money = more time working

more time working = less time spent with kids

All these little factors have an effect.

I feel so strongly about this because my family's poor. I was already born sickly and with a shit immune system but the horrible diet only makes me worse. Also I was raised by a single mom. You know poor families are also very often families where there is a single parent right? No father figure in my life and that ****ed me up as well in many ways.
    you still dont have any arguement just because people are poor and uneducated doesnt mean they are more likely to have more kids than the next person. You argument is flawed and plagued with other insertions about things that arent true, so the main argument is un creditable.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-09-2014 at 11:12 PM.

Thanks
    u been sayin poor = uneducated been going on that till now, since ur disregarding it. and no poor uneducated people dont usually have more kids than any other that had money and may be uneducated as well.

you still dont have any arguement just because people are poor and uneducated doesnt mean they are more likely to have more kids than the next person. You argument is flawed and plagued with other insertions about things that arent true, so the main argument is un creditable.
    http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...ome-in-the-us/

There's more to say but I didn't think the argument would reach this point.

It's only natural that poor people who are uneducated(I mean if you were smart and poor, why would you bring kids you couldn't raise into this harsh world?) cannot afford to live in a good neighborhood with a good school. It's obvious that they end up in ghetto-like places and they send their kids to the crappy public school where other shitty kids influence their own for the worse. Is this not true?
    Last edited by soni; 01-09-2014 at 11:22 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nicki Minaj View Post
    Can I just say that this topic has gone out the window.......
    he just spammed links thoe and never stated an argument in the thread's post lol. was bound to happen

still doesnt say just because they are poor and uneducated, uneducated meaning havent gone to grade school or not finishing school. This info shows trends, but isnt showing that the main reason to poor people having more kids than non poor people is because of less money.
    Your argument constantly changed from the start. If your saying ppl that are poor and grow up able to have a family are more likely to leave their kids in a greater and harder future path for themselves okay. but that doesnt mean these kids' whole future is gone until they die just because of a few years.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 01-09-2014 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks
    he just spammed links thoe and never stated an argument in the thread's post lol. was bound to happen

still doesnt say just because they are poor and uneducated, uneducated meaning havent gone to grade school or not finishing school. This info shows trends, but isnt showing that the main reason to poor people having more kids than non poor people is because of less money.
    Your argument constantly changed from the start. If your saying ppl that are poor and grow up able to have a family are more likely to leave their kids in a greater and harder future path for themselves okay. but that doesnt mean these kids' whole future is gone until they die just because of a few years.

I made an edit earlier.

>There's more to say but I didn't think the argument would reach this point.

It's only natural that poor people who are uneducated(I mean if you were smart and poor, why would you bring kids you couldn't raise into this harsh world?) cannot afford to live in a good neighborhood with a good school. It's obvious that they end up in ghetto-like places and they send their kids to the crappy public school where other shitty kids influence their own for the worse. Is this not true?

My argument constantly changes only because you keep assuming a bunch of things bro. There are a lot of things I haven't said and don't feel like saying because I didn't want to put so much work into this.

K80L80's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas Pls View Post
    By only using your source materials, what in the world is a debate then; is this soviet Russia?

Honestly, I read through some of your sources, I didn't even know this was a conspiracy until you posted this thread. I am sorry that my life is built on concrete facts rather than how the government is out to kill us all, or kill JFK, or create demons, or whatever else people talk about when they go on Rush Limbaugh. If you consider that guy news, well that might just be your first problem.
    No, I already know your side of the story, so you have to research mine, then you can tell me what you believe. Are you so sure that your life is based on concrete facts? I dont think you've done your history research. Its a fact that governments dont think the "normal" human populace can comprehend things that they know, and to avoid widespread panic do not tell them. Or to avoid a revolt. If you havent been paying attention to what has been happening in politics, oh since before you were born, then you wouldnt be able to understand the concept of someone lying directly to your face I guess. Its not a "theory" that I have that they are spraying aluminum, barium, stronium, prozac..etc, its a fact. If you actually read some of the sites, or watched the "What in the World are they Spraying" video, you would see the water quality and soil test results of several people from several labs proving the high toxicity levels of these chemicals on days that chemtrails heavily cover the sky. Which is pretty much everyday now. I know what a contrail is. Im also not saying that they are spraying it to kill us, so I dont know where you got that from. I guess reality is a hard pill to swallow and you have to make me look like the insane one. Its ok Im used to it. I have many different theories as to WHY they are spraying, and those are the theories. Not the fact that chemtrails exist. One of my theories that they are spraying is for weather manipulation, or High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program
    Which would make sense that a government agency would want to have control over the weather. Think of the war strategies they could use with this? Here you can find the list of patents on weather modification by the United States Patent and Trademark Office http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/an-extensive-list-of-patents/
    oh also, I dont like Rush Limbaugh, but it was a small win for a group I am in. The fact that it got to mainstream media for once is amazing.
    Originally Posted by notSteff View Post
    You just confirmed what I suspected, I won't be able to debate/discuss with you.
    The reason here for is that your reply was very close minded.

Sorry if this might've seem rude but com'n..
    You say that Im closed minded after no one fully researched what I posted but decided to post random garbage posts anyways, you included? lel
    Last edited by K80L80; 01-10-2014 at 06:11 AM.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    When I look in the sky and see that shit I think "Ooo there must have been a jet flying there". This bitch went to a whole different level.

8. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

K80L80 (01-10-2014)

Thanks

you

I made an edit earlier.

>There's more to say but I didn't think the argument would reach this point.

My argument constantly changes only because you keep assuming a bunch of things bro. There are a lot of things I haven't said and don't feel like saying because I didn't want to put so much work into this.
    and you GTFO or stay on topic

Can a mod please clean this thread of the what 4? pages of off topic comments
    Last edited by K80L80; 01-10-2014 at 06:44 AM.

Katsuro's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I really don't think anything is being sprayed.. I like to let science describe why that happens and I think science did a pretty good job. Then there is the 'conspiracy theorists' that only have their theory... and not science..
    HatersGonnaHate <3~

-----------

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Katsuro View Post
    I really don't think anything is being sprayed.. I like to let science describe why that happens and I think science did a pretty good job. Then there is the 'conspiracy theorists' that only have their theory... and not science..
    If you dont think anything is being sprayed than what are you refering to in "I like to let science describe why that happens"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information