So I have a network problem, my ping randomly spikes pretty often and get's worse at times. This is however NOT forcelagging, it is a legitimate problem with my ISP that they are denying to resolve.

This is a question referring to a quote from THIS thread by Rash, specifically

"Reporting laggers/spikers:
This is not what you need to provide in-order to be a successful report, so go on and keep reading. From now on if you do not let know/warn the user he's spiking or lagging while clanwaring, team deathmatching, etc. Report will be declined. Unless it's obvious user is spiking / lagging A.K.A force lagging or force spiking."

Does this mean that spiking/lagging is now considered the same as force lagging/force spiking? What does that mean for me, how do I avoid being warned/banned for clanwarring? There is nowhere in the FGunz rules that says I'm not allowed to spike, if I'm not forcing it through a third party program or whatever means.

I'm aware of my spike, and I've always been willing to draw a clanwar if asked, and of course I'm still able to leave or get kicked from games for spiking. Am I still following the rules by doing so? There's a conflict between what Bashy has said and what the rules say. I am not a force spiker, and I'm still working on fixing my network issues.