Thanks
    Why was the thread locked.. no explanation was even given. Kind of lame considering we don't even know why the most active thread on this entire forum was locked... actually brought some activity into the forums and now it's gone.

Wuzzup's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Learn to not Judge too quickly, i can clearly see that the topic is not locked, here is the link:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...urnament/page3

You might got banned from the thread it self.

Banned

Thanks
    U really think its wise to make another one after already 2 or 3 have been locked? it was getting out of hand

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If you're speaking of the Rage/Ego thread then its because you all were acting like unsophisticated hooligans, there's no need for you to call-out in a goodsport tournament like that or even insult anybody, no point in that, those 'Real Contestant' of yours or whoever made that thread wasn't needed in any way possible

5. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Wuzzup (04-10-2014)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    Why was the thread locked.. no explanation was even given. Kind of lame considering we don't even know why the most active thread on this entire forum was locked... actually brought some activity into the forums and now it's gone.
    I don't consider e-peen threads activity.

Thanks
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ so it's rage and ego section, but nobody can rage or ego sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks man I really wouldn't have figured that one out on my own! Phew, good thing these great mods are really doing their jobs properly, that was NOT a presumptuous decision at ALL!!! The only thread that had longer than one line generic replies by gunners, and actually evoked some THINKING, you are right that was wayyyyyy too much rage and ego!

Thanks for clarifying though! That makes perfect sense! Lock the best thread on this whole website! Yeah let's do that, the only thread that was bringing real activity to the forums into play!

P.S. I was in NO way being sarcastic by ANY means, and I really AM 100% grateful for the banning of this TERRIBLY out of CONTROL thread, it was clearly a BIG problem! Please do not be quick to judge, for WHATEVER reason would give you an inclination to think that I'm actually being SARCASTIC! Because I mean c'mon we can't jump to conclusions based on the way I'm typing, please don't interpret all this the wrong way.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-10-2014 at 07:53 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Honma (04-10-2014)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ so it's rage and ego section, but nobody can rage or ego sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks man I really wouldn't have figured that one out on my own! Phew, good thing these great mods are really doing their jobs properly, that was NOT a presumptuous decision at ALL!!! The only thread that had longer than one line generic replies by gunners, and actually evoked some THINKING, you are right that was wayyyyyy too much rage and ego!

Thanks for clarifying though! That makes perfect sense! Lock the best thread on this whole website! Yeah let's do that, the only thread that was bringing real activity to the forums into play!

P.S. I was in NO way being sarcastic by ANY means, and I really AM 100% grateful for the banning of this TERRIBLY out of CONTROL thread, it was clearly a BIG problem! Please do not be quick to judge, for WHATEVER reason would give you an inclination to think that I'm actually being SARCASTIC! Because I mean c'mon we can't jump to conclusions based on the way I'm typing, please don't interpret all this the wrong way.
    u mad?

Thanks
    What would we do without these mods and admins, thank god they look out for the community. Cheers xoxo

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Just because a thread is in the rage/ego section doesn't mean that there are no limits.
    What would we do without these brave gladiators, thank god they still post on the forum. Cheers xoxo.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

mr guy (04-10-2014), Taint (04-11-2014)

Thread Information