Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler

Thanks
    I've had this opinion for a while now and it is also one of the reasons I went in active on this thread for a while. Staff members closing threads merely because they don't agree or because discussions are "hard to handle". If a staff memeber doesn't agree with me, then you don't agree, but to close a thread because you have a different view? Really? I've see other forum mods in other games not agree with players as well but to close a thread of an opinion that hasn't bee off topic, de railing, or spam? Really?

I've seen comments get removed where people say something simple like " i agree man" and then get removed for "unnecessary comment" because the comment didnt directly reply to a thread's actual topic? Guys, you must have seen stuff like that as well. Seriously staff, let people talk, stop trying to control so much. Ill call power abuse for my previous thread just now because in no way has t broken any rules and it was closed only on one terms of agreement, that forum mods can close a thread if feel it should be without telling why.

Threads with heated discussions can lead to positive outcomes that you could not get anywhere else. I know of forums that try to control discussions rathe than close them and end up with amazing results towards there game. If you dont agree with me, fine, but why close my thread? Why close or delete peoples opnions that had not broken any rules and is only justified by the terms of agreement that a mod doesnt have to explain themselves and can close something regardless of not breaking a rule.

I've seen forums that have such good monitoring to the point where the forum users are induced to not troll, not go off topic in a "Discussions" not just a thread. Forums where players just dont purposely go off topc and start an argument with specific players in a thread because they know gow well threads are monitored and their simple corner fights with another user would just get deleted. If I were a forum mod, I would aim to have a forum like that instead of just silencin players' opinions.

Let them talk.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 04-28-2014 at 11:29 PM.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

-AznNinja (04-29-2014), Alpha (05-08-2014), Calvin (05-10-2014), Dante (04-28-2014), DjGame (05-07-2014), RAK (05-28-2014), Saam (04-29-2014)

Thread Information