Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    THANK YOU. Someone that agrees with me. Some guy said this same thing in game, and I agreed with him. Then he starts flaming me calling me a ****ing idiot and shit for thinking that, even though I was clearly agreeing with him.

If you stay still or make very little movements when you initiate a fight with someone, it makes it unexpected and you have a chance of throwing off your opponent, since people will expect you to start doing all these crazy dashing patterns with DHS and all that shit. Plus, if you keep your movements very short, your accuracy is more likely to be better and you'll get more hits. Unless you suck, then that's just a different story.

Stay as still as possible + good aim + blocking. I'm not saying this is the BEST strategy to use against EVERYONE, but it is a good strategy nonetheless.
    Just Medstyler, Juke them out completely
    #PraiseMedGod

Banned

Thanks

Stay as still as possible + good aim + blocking.

If you move fast [ also be evasive] and can still aim and block well, then you can beat 95% of the people that are left on gunz
    with just that.

Anti-lead has drastically changed the way the game is played, but no so much as lowering the delay of shotguns.

with 2 x 1000 delay sgs, you can RSS 3 times and if you're quick enough it will not fire on the 3rd time because the delay is not over yet.

DDaggerDD already said all of this in one way or another d0e
    Last edited by KoVuMASA; 05-04-2014 at 08:56 PM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    THANK YOU. Someone that agrees with me. Some guy said this same thing in game, and I agreed with him. Then he starts flaming me calling me a ****ing idiot and shit for thinking that, even though I was clearly agreeing with him.

If you stay still or make very little movements when you initiate a fight with someone, it makes it unexpected and you have a chance of throwing off your opponent, since people will expect you to start doing all these crazy dashing patterns with DHS and all that shit. Plus, if you keep your movements very short, your accuracy is more likely to be better and you'll get more hits. Unless you suck, then that's just a different story.

Stay as still as possible + good aim + blocking. I'm not saying this is the BEST strategy to use against EVERYONE, but it is a good strategy nonetheless.
    yea legit. you just have to stay still and shoot most of the time, or basically spam SPACEBAR while rsing. I went online today and my brother didn't see gunz gameplay in a while and he saw how fast the RS is here and he was laughing for a good while lol.

The less you move and the less interuptions you have between gun switches (like no dashes, slashes, etc) the more shots you can dish out over time = more damage and since the natural delay RS should have is cut in FGunZ, the main tactic really should be just focusing on how to spam more often with great aim with movements of course, but still main focus is to not just shoot a lot but to literally RS as fast as you can.... I went a few rooms and man all i see is people hopping around and spamming rs. (and thats what i saw way back then and here n there, etc) thank the original thread if you support!

Jawarisin's Avatar doG

Thanks

I don't think you got me. I'm not talking about any strategy at all.

The guy Below got it. No movement = more shots = more DPS, easy win with anti-lead.

Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    yea legit. you just have to stay still and shoot most of the time, or basically spam SPACEBAR while rsing. I went online today and my brother didn't see gunz gameplay in a while and he saw how fast the RS is here and he was laughing for a good while lol.

The less you move and the less interuptions you have between gun switches (like no dashes, slashes, etc) the more shots you can dish out over time = more damage and since the natural delay RS should have is cut in FGunZ, the main tactic really should be just focusing on how to spam more often with great aim with movements of course, but still main focus is to not just shoot a lot but to literally RS as fast as you can.... I went a few rooms and man all i see is people hopping around and spamming rs. (and thats what i saw way back then and here n there, etc) thank the original thread if you support!
    This is Jawarisin

BLAST OF THE YEAR: https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-your-donation!
    Thanks Superwaffle for that

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-Onther-app-gm
    LOL'D SO F*CKING HARD AT THE AGE!

Freestyler

Thanks
    thanks for the support guys

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    this is a good discussion but uh why try to revive gunz when its practically dead already. no point in trying to go back in time sorry just my opinion.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Serpento View Post
    this is a good discussion but uh why try to revive gunz when its practically dead already. no point in trying to go back in time sorry just my opinion.
    why try to get people playing a game that has/will barely get tons more players? well theres a lot of answers im sure even you know some but why not? but im wondering why do you say "no point in trying"

Banned

Thanks
    DDaggerDD its carter1010 , they ban me on here for apparently ucing when my computer can't uc there was no evidence best thing you can do is ignore these newgens man.

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    why try to get people playing a game that has/will barely get tons more players? well theres a lot of answers im sure even you know some but why not? but im wondering why do you say "no point in trying"
    Im just saying its been done before. Besides the mentality of this game is far fetched from just playing the game and saying "good game". Now its just about winning and learning new ways to exploit it.

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Carter View Post
    DDaggerDD its carter1010 , they ban me on here for apparently ucing when my computer can't uc there was no evidence best thing you can do is ignore these newgens man.
    Every computer can underclock...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information