Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Matches the avatar? What does a picture of myself have to do with anything exactly, are you trying to personally attack me?

Also I can't recall any movies that I've watched to do with the above situation, with that being said what are you getting at exactly? I'm only being honest if one of my friends were to be drowning then I'd try with everything I have to save them, I'd rather know myself that I tried to save someone than stood by and watched them drownd.
    Okay let me just get some things in here because you don't seem to get it.

-Yes I'm personally attacking you
    -You're being a complete asshole to the one that made this thread, you're trying to put guilt inside his head.
    -You take someones thread, a personal situation and turn it all around and make it about you. This is not about you, nobody is asking for your opinion or heroic thoughts on what you would do if or when.
    -No normal person can prepare for situations like these, we don't assume the worst can actually happen and when it does 99.9% doesn't know how to react, everything that is happens would be caused by panic and instinct, making it unpredictable.
    -Screw you

2. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Azula (06-02-2014), Swish (06-03-2014)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Okay let me just get some things in here because you don't seem to get it.

-Yes I'm personally attacking you
    -You're being a complete asshole to the one that made this thread, you're trying to put guilt inside his head.
    -You take someones thread, a personal situation and turn it all around and make it about you. This is not about you, nobody is asking for your opinion or heroic thoughts on what you would do if or when.
    -No normal person can prepare for situations like these, we don't assume the worst can actually happen and when it does 99.9% doesn't know how to react, everything that is happens would be caused by panic and instinct, making it unpredictable.
    -Screw you
    - So you've personally attacked me with referring to my avatar, let's hear what you have to say about a picture of me then, I'd love to hear it.
    - I'm saying what I reckon allot of people are thinking, think of it however you like.
    - Wasn't my intention to turn it around and make it all about me, for that I do apologise.
    - I'm sure on the last part of my post I mentioned about having to be there in the situation and what mind set you'd have, but I'd like to think that if was drowning then my friend would attempt to help or vise-vera if a friend of mine was drowning then I'd like to think I'd help them.
    - Screw me? You mentioned that I'd tried turning this around and all about me, if you felt my post wasn't appropriate in any way then you could have reported it, but instead you went on attacking me making it more about me, now causing this thread to be partially about me.
    - So screw you.

Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    you are a random

stop hem te trolle hij is zn butthurt kindje die aandacht zoekt al hoewel het vrij grappig is

OT: good story i wait for secual or how ever u spell
    Steff go away.
    Last edited by Notorious; 06-02-2014 at 03:18 PM.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

babalou3004 (06-02-2014), Sam (06-02-2014), Sonji (06-02-2014), Taint (06-02-2014)

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    May I ask why didn't you step up and attempt to save your friends? Whilst Nero was saving Alex you could of gone after Tomy?

Not going to lie if I'd seen my friends drowning no matter how deep the water was I'd attempt to save him with every ounce of energy/strength I have regardless of the out come...

No hate by the way, I guess it depends on each individuals mind set and be one of those situations where you have to be there.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
    Being unable to swim is a huge factor of play for me, ever since I was a kid I never learned to "actually" swim and only knew how to float.
    If I had tried and not have told others who were around who could swim it would only have made more ruckus for them.
    That's why I decided not to go in, everyone has their weakness and strong spots not everyone is perfect.
    Thanks for the advice though.

And for everyone else, thanks for your concerns and advice.
    I mean how many other people would care about a random person who passed away.
    There are people who actually pity him for drowning and makes me sad to see that they can pity such a good friend of mines.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information