Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    alright, I'd been writing a story for awhile, and since putting any text posts on DeviantART is so difficult, I decided I might as well make a website if I wanted to post the story online for others to view, so I took the time to build a website for the story through wix.com( I know, lame but eh, its simple and its easy )

I just wanted to ask yall what ya think of it. here's a preview image of it o - o

just click the image to be taken to the actual website. I put up forums and chats there for people to express what they think of the website/story or to elaborate or ask questions/etc.

I am also open to opinions about the story itself, since that is what the website is made for, however if you'd like to just give me your thoughts on the website itself and the picture I did for it, that is enough for me :>

and as always, please be gentle with your criticism. I scare easily...if you've got something negative to say, I am all ears, but please don't be a **** about it . _ . that's all I ask ^-^

I am also looking for another/more songs to add to the background. I prefer something subtle and without lyrics...preferably something classic, or something similar to "Intro" by "The Xx" if anyone knows of any songs that might fit that description, I am all ears!
    Last edited by Avatus Ifrit; 11-23-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Thread Information