Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So wait.. you're telling me... that he didn't notice that she wasn't a virgin? HOW FU...... That right there, makes me want to smash my head through my wall...

Tell him, to grow the **** up. Yes she shouldn't have lied, blah blah blah blah, but if he's losing his shit over her girlfriend not being a virgin, then holy **** dude slap him up side the head. That isn't something to get upset about, unless she was cheating, now im assuming that she wasn't and just lied about not being a virgin because you didn't say anything about that she was. He can either let it go, and just move on, stay with her and forget about it, or dump her, either way though, it seems like he's going to have a hard time. You should knock some sense into him, take him to the bar or something if he's old enough.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nebula View Post
    So wait.. you're telling me... that he didn't notice that she wasn't a virgin? HOW FU...... That right there, makes me want to smash my head through my wall...

Tell him, to grow the **** up. Yes she shouldn't have lied, blah blah blah blah, but if he's losing his shit over her girlfriend not being a virgin, then holy **** dude slap him up side the head. That isn't something to get upset about, unless she was cheating, now im assuming that she wasn't and just lied about not being a virgin because you didn't say anything about that she was. He can either let it go, and just move on, stay with her and forget about it, or dump her, either way though, it seems like he's going to have a hard time. You should knock some sense into him, take him to the bar or something if he's old enough.
    That's just what he is, a giant pussy. Fourth is backing him up saying she's a slut for not being a virgin

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    Oh you actually got a woman with that tiny asian penis? Good job. Is she your sister?

And no, I'm not fat, and bragging about you when you get laid why are you being a hypocrit now? Or do you bragged about these girls to your wife, so it made it ok for you to marry her?

"People nowdays" look at yourself, you're made of cancer
    Talking about my "TINY" penis when you're from Japan and have a Japanese name? Aren't japanese men known for having small penises? Haha in-case you don't know, I'm hispanic and have a **** bigger than your ****ing arms. know the name carlos? Sounds asian bruh? Oh yes, wife knows all about my past sex life and that's totally fine since I'm a man? feg u need to get ****ing laid ahahaha. Oh and yeah in-case you didn't notice, I'm not saying shes a slut cuz she's not a virgin, I'm saying she's a slut for flirting with other men. Didn't u read this entire thread? ***** talking about being a virgin, bru let me refer you to your avatar and ur sig ok? Go lock urself in a room, watch hentai and masturbate like a teenager k? Ez life bitch.

Originally Posted by Nebula View Post

Yeah bruh, gotten him laid already. Hooked him up with my officemate and she a bad chick lel I hope he enjoys pounding that new chick bruhhhh told him not to take this b1tch seriously this time. This ***** Yung needs to be slapped with my 7 inch d1ck lol.
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-25-2015 at 03:56 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yung View Post
    I had no idea you were into GILFs, thanks for the meme tho

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Fourth (08-25-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    I loled so hard at this. Made my day man. Made my day.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

PrettyLights's Avatar Goin Hyphy In This Bitch

Country
    Thanks
    If she has lied about something as important as this, think about what else she could be lying about that may not even matter.
    Not The Artist, Just a Fan
    ^APretty^CLights
    ^GDongke^FKhan^8

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrettyLights View Post
    If she has lied about something as important as this, think about what else she could be lying about that may not even matter.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    hey obviously it was important to the dude if he's flippin shit over it
    ^APretty^CLights
    ^GDongke^FKhan^8

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by PrettyLights View Post
    hey obviously it was important to the dude if he's flippin shit over it

Country
    Thanks

not even close *****.
    Last edited by PrettyLights; 08-25-2015 at 04:35 AM.
    ^APretty^CLights
    ^GDongke^FKhan^8

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread Information