Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who Dave and Miranda are in 20 words?
    Dave : I'm Dave, 22, one of the owners of FGunZ and work as a full-time website developer in real life.
    Miranda : I am 19 years old, and I’m currently a freshmen in College who works as a Veterinarian Technician and Receptionist.

#2 What is your favourite way to travel?
    Dave : Plane, it's fast and the acceleration when it's taking off is awesome.
    Miranda : The only way I’ve ever traveled is by car, so I’d have to say by car.

#3 What cartoon would you consider to be best to watch?
    Dave : I don't watch cartoons. If you're talking about me 15 years ago, that would be CatDog and Rocket Power.
    Miranda : Spongebob Squarepants.. to this day it still grasps my attention, and it’s cute.

#4 What is your biggest fear?
    Dave : Losing those close to me, again.
    Miranda : My biggest fear is going through my life not doing something I was destined to do.. and also.. my biggest fear is not being good enough.

#5 If you could star in a movie, what genre would it be and what role would you play?
    Dave : Action, in a superhero movie being a superhero.
    Miranda : Romance, and I’d be the main female character that gets jealous over the girl the guy falls in love with and kills them both!

#6 Do you have a story about FgunZ that involved you?
    Dave : Plenty, this one is my favorite though.
    Miranda : Yeah back in the day there was a lot of drama and I became a victim of harassment and stalking.
    On a good note, the Event Team was created by me.

#7 Which event do you like the most to participate in?
    Dave : I never really play in events, if I do, my most favorite would be wall 2 wall.
    Miranda : I like to participate in W2W Event.

#8 Which event do you like the least to participate in?
    Dave : Simon says, too much chaos with so many players.
    Miranda : I dislike most ‘killing’ events because I suck.

#9 Is there something in FgunZ that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    Dave : Roomtags, although it's too late now to make big changes to roomtag functionality.
    Some of the roomtags are used in literally every single room which may ruin the fun.
    Miranda : There are a few changes I’d like to see in Fgunz.
    First of all I’d like to see the staff team become more of a family, because right now I feel we are blocked off by ‘walls’ and it seems that we all do our own thing, and never really work together.
    I would also like to see some of my suggestions come to life in V8 which if you are interested it can be read in the suggestions section.
    I would also like it If Dave wasn’t doing most of the administrative jobs all by himself, because I know that can be overwhelming.

#10 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    Dave : Nothing really, and if there was something then I can just do it when I want to.
    Miranda : I would just like to see more of the other forum mods, I feel like they are lurking in the shadows and kind of hiding,
    I honestly forget we have other forum mods besides Stephan because they never really say anything.

#11 Do you have an all time hero?
    Dave : Nope.
    Miranda : I do not have a current all time hero.

#12 Do you prefer warm or cold colours?
    Dave : Cold colors.
    Miranda : I like warm and cold, colors can describe a mood or feeling very well.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    Dave : Although I pretty much never play games; FGunZ and bossing at Runescape with friends/cousin.
    Miranda : Just fgunz…

#14 Which song do you consider your favourite of all it?
    Dave : I don't have 1 favorite song, I listen to a bunch of different genres and for each genre I have my favorite song. I'll name a few favorites of a few genres;
    Chillstep:

(Alternative) Rock:

Trance:

Sex:

Miranda : All Of the Stars – Ed Sheeran + It just describes my relationship with Dave and the obstacles we’ve had to overcome. Stars are important

#15 Which movie would you recommend to our community to watch?
    Dave : The Shawshank Redemption, one of the best movies I've ever seen.
    Miranda : The Notebook or A walk to Remember

#16 What is your dream job?
    Dave : I do what I love to do already, I don't have any other dream job at the moment.
    Miranda : To become a Veterinarian.

#17 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    Dave : USA, everything is a lot cheaper there compared to my country (The Netherlands).
    People tend to stereotype the country but you shouldn't judge any country until you've been there. And also because of Miranda of course.
    Miranda : Canada, they get free healthcare.

#18 Any kind of food that you really do not like to eat?
    Dave : I tend to avoid fish. I only like deep fried fish, but really... anything will taste good when it's deep fried.
    Miranda : Any type of seafood. It makes me sick.

#19 Which drink do you like the most?
    Dave : Fresh fruit juice and Arizona green tea.
    Miranda : I like tea and lemonade.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FgunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize, which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    Dave : Miranda, George, slugheady, StephanM. Of course I have to bring some Dutch people with me.
    Miranda : Dave, George, Josh (Prone), Stephan

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (September 23th 2015).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 9 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-16-2015), Jonathan pls (09-17-2015), justRelax (09-17-2015), Notorious (09-17-2015), Prone (09-16-2015), Resort (09-17-2015), Striker (09-17-2015), Stuwadie (09-17-2015), Taint (09-17-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    #6 Do you have a story about FgunZ that involved you?
    Dave : Plenty, this one is my favorite though.
    Holy shit this is gold

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Bunny (09-23-2015), Kira (09-17-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Wow Miranda, you never been in a airplane, train, boat or anything but cars? That's actually quite shocking to me.

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    I want to go to Canada too. . I'll also tryout the movies you guys recommended sometime this week, perhaps.

Question: Do you like poetry? If so, what is your favorite quote and why?
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    dont you steal my gunther from me
    that was my thing
    not yours
    IT WAS MINE

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Penguin or bacon? lol

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Damn when i read Dave & Miranda i was expecting something abit more .....

Question;

If you could organize a get together between 10 GunZ players to go and party with, who would they be?

Since your time at FGunZ which staff/ex staff member would you consider that did there role exceptionally well?

FGunZ has allot of trolls, who's the biggest troll in your opinion?

Chill and talk or Ego and taunt?

11. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Resort (09-17-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    I ****ing loved reading this thread, the story at #6 just blew my mind.
    It's also nice getting to know the Fgunz parents a bit more. Keep the player spotlights up Stephan.

and
    #13 What games do you play in general?
    Dave : Although I pretty much never play games; FGunZ and bossing at Runescape with friends/cousin.

Fgunz and runescape = life ​yes

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    #5 If you could star in a movie, what genre would it be and what role would you play?
    Dave : Action, in a superhero movie being a superhero.

#10 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    Dave : Nothing really, and if there was something then I can just do it when I want to.

#3 What cartoon would you consider to be best to watch?
    Dave : I don't watch cartoons. If you're talking about me 15 years ago,

14. The following 11 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

braazts (09-17-2015), Bunny (09-26-2015), GeorgeGFX (09-17-2015), Jonathan pls (09-17-2015), Kira (09-17-2015), Notorious (09-17-2015), Ommadawn (09-17-2015), Opeth (09-17-2015), Sonji (09-17-2015), Striker (09-17-2015), Stuwadie (09-17-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information