Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ElizabethVII View Post
    How was that Smacked. I think Dave has had enough about me cleaning his server, all I'm doing here is reporting unlegits and yet they get unbanned after. It's fine, I don't even want to play this server anymore knowing stuff like that happens.
    bye

Quacks's Avatar »Đoodleydoo ☺

Thanks
    I don't wanna sound arrogant but it happens I only get smacked by unlegits. The whole server knows sunflower is unlegit, and for leaf go check ''flausa's montage'' and tell me he dosnt shotbot.
    Why would Verqi stream if he's unlegit? o_o

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
    Lol I repeat the same thing I said in tomboiis thread:

there are so many people on this server who think they are the best now that jordan and everyone else that was decent left.

lollllll'd. well tbh jordan was pretty much the only good player and everyone else was just decent. but its funny watching the new generation start taking over and new "bests" sprout out of nowhere xD

elizabeth, ive seen your name on gunz before but tbh you're prob just one of the 500 who make those names and therefore you should stop egoing. none of the elizabeths were ever any good and just because someone beats you doesn't mean theyre unlegit. i saw vids about that new leaf clan of jews, and yes, they shotbot, but guess what? the gms on this server cannot detect anything for shit, because they don't actually know gunz. most of them are newgens and even the old players were never really experienced with gunz. all they know about is k-style and the obvious hacks like lawnmower. truly experienced gunz players can detect shotbot and uc easily. 80% of reports on this server for shotbot/uc are false, whether because they truly think that theyre unlegit or just mad.

i havent seen the vids in ur reports elizabeth but i have seen the number of them. its really stupid of u to say that anyone who beats u is unlegit, because i can name 10 off the top of my head who could easily, and 2 of them used to play fgunz.

its funny watching the evolution of gunz. once the good people quit new "bests" pop out of nowhere and have no idea that theyre really just not comparable to the old pros who don't play anymore. (or maybe they do know but just try to hide it and hope the pros never come back)

1. I got banned for smashing Jordan on his server aka *********.
    2. Don't ever say I'm fake :

3. I never said I was best, I was just saying I mostly lose to unlegits cuz so far, I've made 3 threads and 1 was declined to lack of screenshot and the other 2 were successfull.
    4. Stop using the world newgen when we're on a freakin privateserver.
    5. I agree with that lack of knowledge on the admin part.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to discuss about stuff I hate about this server and how it's not really being professional.

1. Why would people unban a player that has been banned for something he did.
    Example : Merciiless got unbanned cuz ''Dave'' checked his pc to see if he had a shotbot program on.
    Well can't he just delete the ''shotbot'' and let Dave check his pc once its deleted to show him that he has no hacks... That makes no sense, he'll just redownload it and be unlegit again...

2. Why do you guys need screenshots when we report an ucer.
    Lets say during the replay he spikes and it causes him to lag, but then people take ss when his ping is stable. You guys will ban him without knowing if he might or might not spike.

3. Third and last thing I hate about this server is that you make players waste their time trying to clean up the server from unlegits when you ask for useless stuff such as ''ss'' or even just by unbanning unlegits. My thread on merciless is useless cuz you unbanned him.

1. You are a ******, Everything stays, everything is findable.. there is a simple program on the internet that can just return your files, even when they are not there anymore.
    2. In replays you can't see their pings, dumbass.
    3. see 2.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    How was that Smacked. I think Dave has had enough about me cleaning his server, all I'm doing here is reporting unlegits and yet they get unbanned after. It's fine, I don't even want to play this server anymore knowing stuff like that happens.
    Then leave and make space for some of the other 500 players who actually want to play.

6. The following user said thank you to Adam for this useful post:

Juriën (05-11-2013)

ElizabethVII's Avatar 100% Ban guaranteed

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    1. You are a ******, Everything stays, everything is findable.. there is a simple program on the internet that can just return your files, even when they are not there anymore.
    2. In replays you can't see their pings, dumbass.
    3. see 2.
    You can take an ss when his ping is stable which can falsify if the ''victim or hacker'' is really spiking or not.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Then leave and make space for some of the other 500 players who actually want to play.
    Thank you.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    1. I got banned for smashing Jordan on his server aka *********.
    2. Don't ever say I'm fake : http://i.imgur.com/I4yYTvX.jpg

3. I never said I was best, I was just saying I mostly lose to unlegits cuz so far, I've made 3 threads and 1 was declined to lack of screenshot and the other 2 were successfull.
    4. Stop using the world newgen when we're on a freakin privateserver.
    5. I agree with that lack of knowledge on the admin part.
    I hope you do realize anyone can make their 'l' a capital 'I'.
    you have three 'l' 's in your name therefor at least 6+ people could have that name.

Country
    Thanks
    You can take an ss when his ping is stable which can falsify if the ''victim or hacker'' is really spiking or not.
    Sigh, you are an idiot. please leave.
    You obviously don't know shit.

close this thread already, this guy is a complete idiot...

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingHaze View Post
    Sigh, you are an idiot. please leave.
    You obviously don't know shit.

close this thread already, this guy is a complete idiot...
    He made a good point haze -_- what u been smokin dis time son

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information