Originally Posted by sumusiko View Post
Lol I repeat the same thing I said in tomboiis thread:

there are so many people on this server who think they are the best now that jordan and everyone else that was decent left.

lollllll'd. well tbh jordan was pretty much the only good player and everyone else was just decent. but its funny watching the new generation start taking over and new "bests" sprout out of nowhere xD

elizabeth, ive seen your name on gunz before but tbh you're prob just one of the 500 who make those names and therefore you should stop egoing. none of the elizabeths were ever any good and just because someone beats you doesn't mean theyre unlegit. i saw vids about that new leaf clan of jews, and yes, they shotbot, but guess what? the gms on this server cannot detect anything for shit, because they don't actually know gunz. most of them are newgens and even the old players were never really experienced with gunz. all they know about is k-style and the obvious hacks like lawnmower. truly experienced gunz players can detect shotbot and uc easily. 80% of reports on this server for shotbot/uc are false, whether because they truly think that theyre unlegit or just mad.

i havent seen the vids in ur reports elizabeth but i have seen the number of them. its really stupid of u to say that anyone who beats u is unlegit, because i can name 10 off the top of my head who could easily, and 2 of them used to play fgunz.

its funny watching the evolution of gunz. once the good people quit new "bests" pop out of nowhere and have no idea that theyre really just not comparable to the old pros who don't play anymore. (or maybe they do know but just try to hide it and hope the pros never come back)

1. I got banned for smashing Jordan on his server aka *********.
2. Don't ever say I'm fake :

3. I never said I was best, I was just saying I mostly lose to unlegits cuz so far, I've made 3 threads and 1 was declined to lack of screenshot and the other 2 were successfull.
4. Stop using the world newgen when we're on a freakin privateserver.
5. I agree with that lack of knowledge on the admin part.