Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    justRelax's Avatar The name says it all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Faky View Post
    Star Falls Event!!!

This event take place in mcbrickz, In this event host will use magic-rocket to get high of the map as possible
    Players objective is to kill host(normal hp/ap) with Snipers
    Host will try to dodge sniper hits and spam some rockets to floor/bricks from sky (Due to EX tag, It won't damage players rather push them into oblivion)
    players who succeeds to avoid rockets and gets host kill will be the winner
    Tags: SNO, EX, NI, M, F, ESP[if required after test]
    Rules: No teleporting, No joining red team, No macroing, Must listen to host carefully, No spam/force lagg/spike

[Host have to freeze players at beginning of every round and get help of co-host to fly with magic-rocket]

Quite a few problems I see in this event suggestion: SNO affects everyone including staff so we cannot even equip rockets in this sort of room. Additionally, EX tag doesn't work like this, EX tag disables rockets from firing. If you want to use rockets that just push players off, we would use Admin Training Rockets. Honestly I feel like we already have too many events in McBrickz (to the point where we already need to change existing events in that map to not make it a room-killer). My thoughts are that we don't need this event, if we want to give players the opportunity to kill us, we can do so in Meteor Shower (once in a while by rearranging some of its tags), and tell players what weapons they can use etc. (violators kicked or something). Lastly, I feel like this may take a bit to set up which is why we can use it as a rare variance to an existing event (after polishing...).

Spoiler!

2. The following user said thank you to justRelax for this useful post:

Faky (10-06-2020)

Thread Information