Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Okay first of all

The staff here are to dry, They never make jokes.
Look at stroop, He's messing around with people and making people happy, and what did he reach with it? an Admin Spot, Yes.
Maybe some of you people would remember when almost everyone hated Superdry because he was dry and never messed around with us. When he made more contact with me and other people I liked him, Because he messed around with us till he stopped with it again, Then we all sudently starts to hate Superdry again. Then he starts with it again messing with us changing our shouts in the shoutbox and other stuff telling on msn. More people would like Superdry by messing with us. and more of these staff members would need to do this. and yes i'm talking about ALL of you guys. Jakanadin, NitroAnon, AsianThunder and Kyuu (who's Hellish?) you guys are just not having fun with us because you think this job needs to be done with mature, NO wrong wrong wrong, I think lots of people left because the staff wasn't funny.

And this is just one part of why you guys should change and i'm going to let it end here.

ps: Superdry no offence that I talking about you, but you where just the perfect story in the story of my opinion.

Thanks for reading.
LOOOOOL you made my day at the SuperDry was Dry bit haha.
I'm always having fun watching NitroAnon Argue with people on Shoutbox haha I act serious but I'm not really l0l.