Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    So would you rather us let everyone go hog-wild Trencal? I mean, earlier there was a problem with a member talking about suicide. Should I just let everyone make fun of him and such? It's one thing to lose a member, and another to hear about them die. There are RULES, Trencal. If people cannot follow them, it isn't our problem. It IS our problem to do something to fix it though. You're right, this is a Private Server, and it is much closer, but rules are rules. We cannot just have an anarchy and let everyone do what they want. Order needs to be set. This isn't in-game, everything doesn't just clear once you leave. It all stays until someone deletes it. And spamming is against the Terms of Service, so, that means they are breaking the rules we set for them. Are they hard to follow? I'd think not. Look how long this post is.

So from what you're trying to say is, I guess you'd much rather us let everyone do whatever their little sweet minds desire on our Forums. Well that isn't going to fly. Rules are meant to keep order, and if they don't, we do. I've seen COUNTLESS people leave Freestyle because "Too many people are getting away with shit." Well I'm sorry that I want to finally do my job correctly and enforce the rules better. I can understand this IS a Private Server, and you all are my friends, but my job comes first. And I'd expect you to understand the most out of anyone Trencal.

2. The following user said thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Marvin (08-09-2010)

Thread Information