Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    I've been playing gunz for quite some time now, not just this server, others as-well, and I've never experienced this problem before(regardless of the fact that I've been playing on an old computer the entire time I've been playing gunz all-together)

my problem is, every 3 seconds the screen freezes up...like I'm spiking or screen lag.

I ran scans, did computer tune ups to enhance its performance and its still doing it. I've restarted my computer a few dozen times to see if that was the problem, still nothing. My fps is set to 250, so it shouldn't be that, and I've even tried it in archtype/windowed mode. I'm STILL experiencing the problem, and its making the game unplayable. any help/suggestions would be appreciated, I'm willing to give computer specs if you tell me how.

I would like to point out that this problem has only happened in the past 3 days, aside from that fg has always ran perfectly fine for me. I haven't done any updates or downloads, so I know its not because of something I've put onto my computer...
    Last edited by Avatus Ifrit; 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Thread Information