Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Avatus Ifrit's Avatar the Legacy of Salem
    I've been playing gunz for quite some time now, not just this server, others as-well, and I've never experienced this problem before(regardless of the fact that I've been playing on an old computer the entire time I've been playing gunz all-together)

my problem is, every 3 seconds the screen freezes up...like I'm spiking or screen lag.

I ran scans, did computer tune ups to enhance its performance and its still doing it. I've restarted my computer a few dozen times to see if that was the problem, still nothing. My fps is set to 250, so it shouldn't be that, and I've even tried it in archtype/windowed mode. I'm STILL experiencing the problem, and its making the game unplayable. any help/suggestions would be appreciated, I'm willing to give computer specs if you tell me how.

I would like to point out that this problem has only happened in the past 3 days, aside from that fg has always ran perfectly fine for me. I haven't done any updates or downloads, so I know its not because of something I've put onto my computer...
    Last edited by Avatus Ifrit; 04-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Mind posting your specifications?
    Also do you know if it started happening after an update of FGunZ?

In case you're using Skype, it -could- cause FPS lagg sometimes.

I don't use skype when I'm playing gunz, I dont have anything running during that time.

and no, there was no specific Fgunz update, not that I can recall...if there was one, it'd have to of been the most recent, because this problem hasn't been occurring very long...

and what do you mean by posting my specifications?

Hughes's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    It happens to me sometimes also idk what it is and it was definitely after the update. Try closing background processes with task manager and hopefully it helps

Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    It happens to me sometimes also idk what it is and it was definitely after the update. Try closing background processes with task manager and hopefully it helps
    like I said, I don't have stuff running in the background while I play gunz >_< i always take that precaution because I'm playing on a computer that's like 10+ years old.

...no help I guess? ~.~ sweet. I suppose I'll just stop playing

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    Please provide us with your computer specs like dave said. We need to know your graphics card model... And to me it sounds like your gfx card is stressing and you need to update it.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I would help you if I knew the answer to your question.
    You could try to upgrade the drivers of your graphics card though.

Wobbuffet's Avatar Noop

Thanks
    If you don't know your specs , you go to the start button and type in dxdiag , if you are on windows XP go to run and then type it there

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    This happens to me sometimes and it's caused by my internet connection if my mom is using skype or something.
    Sometimes just restarting gunz fixes it if it's not the internet connection being slow.
    Also you may want to scan with malwarebytes just in case you have come in contact with a virus of any sort in the past 3 days that is slowing down your computer.
    Does this only happen when playing fgunz?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information