View Poll Results: Should StephanM be Developer or Forum Moderator?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's fine as it is.

8 50.00%
  • Developer only.

3 18.75%
  • Forum Moderator only.

3 18.75%
  • None.

3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    I believe the dev team hasn't been developing anything lol. Have they???????
    Let's be honest though. These guys are using up free time, probably getting no money in the process, to develop for a private server.

Chances are they don't do much per day which is why update tend to be spacial, however large. If you were in their position, you wouldn't want to use all of your spare time to just develop for something you won't get much for in return. They have other things to tend to like real life matters or simply a job, which can set one back really far if it's full-time.

I do, however, see where you're coming from. We've been seeing blogs but no ETAs about said updates and a lot of use are wanting them. The [v] fix, the sniper nerf, the Anti-lead fix and more than likely a bunch of huge surprises and a lot of us are beginning to lost patience. I can easily wait, though I am getting tired of [v] 1 hit nade bullshit, but I'm not gonna force them because how would I like it if a bunch of people I didn't know to start yelling at me for something I have LITTLE time for and NOT get paid for it? I think I would hate it and would more than likely DISCOURAGE me from even doing it because I'll only please these people for 1 week before they start demanding more bullshit and repeat the damn cycle.

I won't lie, I am surprised they put up with a lot of players' bullshit here. The fact they haven't quit says something enough already. They are working on it, but just be patient. This isn't their full-time job nor a part-time. It's a hobby and you'll just have to deal with this fact or simply leave if you dislike this kind of truth.

2. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Alpha (07-31-2013)

Thread Information