View Poll Results: Should StephanM be Developer or Forum Moderator?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • He's fine as it is.

8 50.00%
  • Developer only.

3 18.75%
  • Forum Moderator only.

3 18.75%
  • None.

3 18.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    I believe the dev team hasn't been developing anything lol. Have they???????
    Let's be honest though. These guys are using up free time, probably getting no money in the process, to develop for a private server.

Chances are they don't do much per day which is why update tend to be spacial, however large. If you were in their position, you wouldn't want to use all of your spare time to just develop for something you won't get much for in return. They have other things to tend to like real life matters or simply a job, which can set one back really far if it's full-time.

I do, however, see where you're coming from. We've been seeing blogs but no ETAs about said updates and a lot of use are wanting them. The [v] fix, the sniper nerf, the Anti-lead fix and more than likely a bunch of huge surprises and a lot of us are beginning to lost patience. I can easily wait, though I am getting tired of [v] 1 hit nade bullshit, but I'm not gonna force them because how would I like it if a bunch of people I didn't know to start yelling at me for something I have LITTLE time for and NOT get paid for it? I think I would hate it and would more than likely DISCOURAGE me from even doing it because I'll only please these people for 1 week before they start demanding more bullshit and repeat the damn cycle.

I won't lie, I am surprised they put up with a lot of players' bullshit here. The fact they haven't quit says something enough already. They are working on it, but just be patient. This isn't their full-time job nor a part-time. It's a hobby and you'll just have to deal with this fact or simply leave if you dislike this kind of truth.

2. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Alpha (07-31-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    How about you just don't screw with people's staff positions? He was chosen for a reason wasn't he?
    Just sayin'.
    He was infact, but like GMS, they can get demoted if they do not accomplish their functions as it should, i mean, they can get demoted for being inactive, and such, why shouldn't it be the same with developers if they do not work?
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    I belive you're not focusing in the primary point of this thread, that was just an example of how he do not give a single fck about what people want, and how he used his forum mod powers to just close that thread, like he does with many others, at will.
    This is mainly cause of the lack of developement work he does. I would be cool if he would be a forum moderator only maybe, only if he works in that censoring problem he does have. I just want him to work? is it that much to ask? i mean, he's a developer afterall..........
    He closed it because suggestions belong in the official suggestion thread not separate threads.
    Everything else shouldn't be commented on by you as we have our own system within the staff team of regulating work loads.

5. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

StephanM (07-31-2013)

Wucas Pls's Avatar Asuka Langley Soryu

Thanks
    I think you have no freaking say in what goes on in the administration of this server.

Leave matters to Dave and McSic, if you have a personal problem talk to Stephan one on one. Leave this trash off the forum, it is rather annoying.

mai2cents

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Wucas Pls for this useful post:

Nancy (07-31-2013), Vickachu (07-31-2013)

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    ***** just take away Nagi's (HellSniper) forum power.
    Banning me 24/7 and shit.

I wouldn't mind Stephan being a forum mod if he didn't ban me for stupid shit like "Micah told me you called him a name in a different language" which I didn't, but instead of asking for proof he banned
    me from the chatbox anyways.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    That suggestion thread was useless and for multiple reasons:

1. Did you bother to read the post? "Naruto gun and another naruto gun and naruto this and naruto that..." etc? It's a thread by Amzzz if you read his previous threads he isn't serious and that "suggestion" isn't serious.
    2. Suggestions should go in the offical suggestion thread, here. Developers actively respond to it.
    ive set myself up as a jokester loooooooool. Anyways mike has a point lol i knew that, what i wanted would never happen so i just made a some thread asking lol. BTW DONT BRING ME INTO THIS IM NOT A BAD GUY korean is going crazy CRAZY I TELL U CRAZY.

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I think you have no freaking say in what goes on in the administration of this server.

Leave matters to Dave and McSic, if you have a personal problem talk to Stephan one on one. Leave this trash off the forum, it is rather annoying.

mai2cents
    I'm just making a debate to know what people think about my opinion?, ofc i'm not who to talk about the administration of this server, I'll personally ask you and mike then, since you both are co-workers with stephan, do you think he meet the requirements to actively be part of the development staff?
    If so, explain how and i would also like to see any recent work he's done.
    I dont consider this thread as trash, infact, I think it's one of the most important threads made in the past week.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Stephan applied has applied for both positions at separate times and got accepted to both. Each developer has a specific job they do, and Stephan, in my opinion, is the most active forum moderator. He is doing a great job in both and he is a good guy to get along with, there is no logical reason as to why he should be removed from any position that he has earned.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    I'm just making a debate to know what people think about my opinion?, ofc i'm not who to talk about the administration of this server, I'll personally ask you and mike then, since you both are co-workers with stephan, do you think he meet the requirements to actively be part of the development staff?
    If so, explain how and i would also like to see any recent work he's done.
    I dont consider this thread as trash, infact, I think it's one of the most important threads made in the past week.
    You're not obligated to see anything just as much as Wucas and I are not obligated to talk about someone else's work.

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    dis attention rocks LOLOLOLO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information