Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    Must be some gunner (kstyler) that never played glad or clan war. Let me ask you something, what is the time length of 1 round in a clan war. Also, what is the time length of 1 round in a gladiator clan war. Another question, do you know the map rotation for clan wars? Do you also know the map rotation for gladiator clan wars? Oh wait its impossible for you to answer about glad clan wars since they havent even been made. So, last question, why assume the time length of a glad clan war round that doesnt exist. Surely one regular clanwar round is obviously less than 4 minutes. Glad cws dont exist dont assume shit and say things like rounds will take one hour. What are you, twelve?
    Joke, I didn't play any clan war? I think the hours I spent playing clan war is longer than the hours u spent playing gunz. Telling people not to assume shit and there you go assuming shit rofl. Obviously you didn't clan war enough. 1 regular clan war is about 10minutes not less than 4minutes. Unless you're telling me u have been fighting newbies that just joined gunz and learnt bf rofl.(sorry I don't fight noob clans, boring and a waste of time) Or, you have been pwned so badly in clan wars LOL.

Furthermore, why cant the duration of glad clan war be estimated? You aren't experienced enough to do so? Sad. Let me teach you then. The duration of gladiator clan war will only be the same as normal clan war if both clans fight each other face to face for all rounds without any running. You are too naïve if u think that everyone will often play the glad clan war without running. People who clan war are desperate for wins and they will do whatever they can to win. Firstly they will come out with strategy like "kill 1 and run" if the plan failed and they know they stand no chance of winning their opponent team, they would just run for the entire rounds to make their opponents rage quit rofl. Glad clan war will then become a battle of who have more time not skills. This will become especially true if clans are on winning streak and they don't want to lose them. Furthermore don't forget about the ping issues which makes it harder for people to chase down their enemies. Therefore, glad clan war will definitely fail UNLESS you have some plans to prevent people from running in a clan war which I doubt so.

Moreover, I just pointed out flaws in your suggestion, did I insulted you? No. And there you go feeling offended and criticising me of having a 12year old mindset rofl. Not just me, you scolded everyone that disagrees with your suggestions in this thread. How ironic when you say that you want to include the whole gunz community through ur "brilliant" suggestions when you cant even accept criticisms about ur suggestions from us, which makes up the fgunz community. And you said you want to become a staff? No please. If that happens the whole fgunz community will probably get banned by you just because they disagree with you since you take it so personal.

Lastly, you talk like you are a very experienced player, come on and we'll 1v1 ^^ I want to know how good you are. My ign is Fearsome.
    Last edited by Fearsome; 01-02-2014 at 05:52 AM.

Thread Information