I think the problem of FGunZ is, balancing, the majority of items and room mods.
Not saying they're bad, but I think there should be a max amount of room-modded rooms for ppl who want to level fast for instance
And balancing the items would be the next consideration. Too many bells and whistles. Shotguns that don't look legendary at all, a currency system that's broken..

The grind is gone, everything is at the palm at your hands except for items you can get through cash only, so technically nothing different than how GunZ was. Pay 2 win, you just abide by playing and aiming better.

However playing better is nearly impossible here vs LB and Donor shotty combo if they potshot you to death.
It's also due to GunZ's meta; double Shotgun combo because the bullets get sprayed, and a PB is a lot more secure than spraying with an Assault Rifle, or pin-pointing with a revolver. Of course it's harder than using shotgun so that's why I can understand, but Dave replied to my AskFM question about the meta, he'd like to see more than just SGO stuff, but if the damage/delay is pretty much made for Shotgun/Sword purpose, then it's pretty pointless to rant about this.