Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    No, just the idiot gunners posting on this thread and related glad threads trying to use the argument that "haha i can shoot u with my gun, its called GUNZ not swords, PLZ DONT EGO iTS SO DUMB, no good glads here anyway, glad takes no skill, lol who are these randoms, lol ur posting a GLAD thread thats retarded" this literally constitutes of 100% of gunners replies to gladiator threads, the level of analysis does not EVER go beyond that, i've never seen it go beyond that before.
    ^This...Honestly, you know gunners aren't even enjoying a game meant for "gunning" when they have to force their way into gladiator threads that don't even concern them. It's like that kid in class that pretends everyone considers him their friend, but in reality their existence goes unnoticed in a perpetual cycle of self-indulging ego. You gunners are literally applying the same rhetoric by coming to this thread and mouthing off about shit like "omfg sword is 1/2 of game durr durr u guise r so bad y u ego" like we actually care about what you have to say. Oh man I better stop gladding now b/c a bunch of gunners came on this thread and said they'd own me in CW!!! What am I honestly going to do now !! The scope of the game for real gladiators is simply to build themselves up in OUR community based on OUR rules. I'm not really comprehending what pain-staking concern you gunners have to swarm in this thread assuming that we actually care about how you can own us in cw or a 1vs1 with guns..at the end of the day I'm just assuming this is some futile attempt to convert some gladiators into gunners b/c your community seems so damn lack-lustre and you envy what we have here. Maybe if you all stopped sucking each other's nuts off 24/7 on the forums and had some real ego going on, you would also enjoy the game more. A cluster-f**k of a community helps no one and preaching ignorance doesn't either.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-08-2014 at 08:15 PM.

Thread Information