Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    The gunners actually considering themselves relevant ****s with me more than the gladiators in this thread. You see how they reply? So unaware and insecure that they must talk shit in a gladiator tournament discussion. You don't see gladiators commenting on CW's, lmfao. We don't give a ****ing shit. And it's so funny, because it's so true. Your absurd comments stems from inner-rage built up from sub-consciously understanding that you spend countless hour(s) spraying for nothing. The only thing you can possibly excel in gunning is being able to spray and you can run really well. NICE! I bet I could spray the top gunner and kill him. Try just walking up to Pink Pikachu. You will feel that shit. And if I had the time, I could explain this more thoroughly. But if you can't comprehend the differences and compare them yourself. You're too oblivious to such logic.
    Last edited by Swastika; 04-09-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by kingofswords View Post
    Misinformed kae is edentifier.

So craw drop me and luo, kae drops them baddies on left side and craw kae final craw wins.
    After "craw" drops you, I'll have the pleasure of dropping him and then shoving your head and your pom poms up his ass.

Originally Posted by Swastika View Post
    The gunners actually considering themselves relevant ****s with me more than the gladiators in this thread. You see how they reply? So unaware and insecure that they must talk shit in a gladiator tournament discussion. You don't see gladiators commenting on CW's, lmfao. We don't give a ****ing shit. And it's so funny, because it's so true. Your absurd comments stems from inner-rage built up from sub-consciously understanding that you spend countless hour(s) spraying for nothing. The only thing you can possibly excel in gunning is being able to spray and you can run really well. NICE! I bet I could spray the top gunner and kill him. Try just walking up to Pink Pikachu. You will feel that shit. And if I had the time, I could explain this more thoroughly. But if you can't comprehend the differences and compare them yourself. You're too oblivious to such logic.
    And Cody for God's sakes just stay quiet and let the big boys handle the bickering. You replying actually gives gunners leverage in this thread because your arguments are possibly stupider than there's. "You guys spray n run, i would own u 2 with spray n run jaja"..Dude just shutup lol, you don't know shit about gunning, nor do you know anything about glad. Idk what's left for you to do, but find something else pls k thx.
    Last edited by LuoHan; 04-09-2014 at 02:18 AM.

3. The following user said thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-09-2014)

Banned

Thanks
    this is a bunch of hooplah

Banned

Thanks
    Stop ****ing flattering yourself, you baby-tier ****. How can you play this ****ing game as long as you have and play like shit. You have no excuse. Your ****ing still trying to prove yourself? ****ing lets be real. If you do the math, you weren't on my level in 1 year. You couldn't have been. Because if you were, you must have hit a stump in your skill-growth. And its obvious. Your a disgusting representation of a gladiator, nor will I ever consider you as one. I don't give a **** if you played this shit for a thousand years. Your self-proclaimed top. Washed up had 1-day prime. When everybody quit. Kill yourself.

Please try to belittle me. Your like rude old-people. Expecting respect but when you have a shitty attitude, and nothing to show for it. You are this big collage of shit that gets shitted on.
    Last edited by Swastika; 04-09-2014 at 02:52 AM.

Thanks
    Stop ****ing flattering yourself, you baby-tier ****. How can you play this ****ing game as long as you have and play like shit. You have no excuse. Your ****ing still trying to prove yourself? ****ing lets be real. If you do the math, you weren't on my level in 1 year. You couldn't have been. Because if you were, you must have hit a stump in your skill-growth. And its obvious. Your a disgusting representation of a gladiator, nor will I ever consider you as one. I don't give a **** if you played this shit for a thousand years. Your self-proclaimed top. Washed up had 1-day prime. When everybody quit. Kill yourself.

Please try to belittle me. Your like rude old-people. Expecting respect but when you have a shitty attitude, and nothing to show for it. You are this big collage of shit that gets shitted on.
    Sounds like 5th grade anger LOL. Shh Shh...it's gonna be okay lil guy..Just hang in there! Give randy another $600 check for more lessons and you might just learn how to angle...no promises though.

Banned

Thanks
    Nice response, as foreseeable as the way you fight. I expected some dragged-out sentence chanting "YOU HAVE MONEY, HAHA". ****ing since when can the poor make fun of the rich? I spend more money on weed, please. YOU NEED MATERIAL. Mentally and physically so you can ****ing hit yourself in the head with something because your so ****ing blatantly autistic.

Your a joke. You sign out, and think of how to outwit me. So it doesn't look like your responses are so distant apart. But why when I reply to you. Your name disappears and a guest shows up. Coincidence? You gave your sentence less structure consistantly adding (...) to come off as like you don't care. Nobody is that dumb to add so many ellipsies unless your a little ***. Youre a little girl. ***** you try to come off like your not trying hard but i see through your gay little girl shit.
    Last edited by Swastika; 04-09-2014 at 03:41 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks

Thanks
    looooooooooooool sonji omfg that made me laugh so hard
    Last edited by 99FX12; 04-09-2014 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    Nice response, as foreseeable as the way you fight. I expected some dragged-out sentence chanting "YOU HAVE MONEY, HAHA". ****ing since when can the poor make fun of the rich? I spend more money on weed, please. YOU NEED MATERIAL. Mentally and physically so you can ****ing hit yourself in the head with something because your so ****ing blatantly autistic.

Your a joke. You sign out, and think of how to outwit me. So it doesn't look like your responses are so distant apart. But why when I reply to you. Your name disappears and a guest shows up. Coincidence? You gave your sentence less structure consistantly adding (...) to come off as like you don't care. Nobody is that dumb to add so many ellipsies unless your a little ***. Youre a little girl. ***** you try to come off like your not trying hard but i see through your gay little girl shit.
    Lol, I leave this open in a separate tab while I'm studying for exams. I can't even begin to take you seriously if you're going to sound like you're 13 haha. Hold on *Clears throat* Okay let me do my cody Impersonation:

"OMFG **** U ***** *** * * *** U SUKK ****** U FKN ***** B**** HOW DARE U *** U **** EAT MY ****** URE NOT ON MY LEVEL**** *** ** CUSS CUSS, IM RICH ****. YOUR SO GEY AND ***** EZ".

Tbh, half of your text is blurred out so I can't even make sense of any sentence structure you're trying/attempting to form. I mean if I could understand you, I'd give you a serious reply, but keep trying. BTW great effort on the recycled autistic joke, you definitely show potential of conjuring up an insulting response. You really caught me off guard with that one man!! P.s "...." u med breh??? hahaha

11. The following user said thank you to LuoHan for this useful post:

YinStyle (04-09-2014)

Country
    Thanks
    All you GUNNigg.ERS need to stfu. You little pieces of shit gunners wouldn't stand a chance against us 7 legendary swordsmen of the mist. LuoHan, you're a shit gladiator come talk to me when u can handle me n my boyz.

13. The following 4 users say thank you to babalou3004 for this useful post:

Meteorain (04-09-2014), Sonji (04-09-2014), Swastika (04-13-2014), YinStyle (04-09-2014)

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information