Originally Posted by Swastika View Post
You went to such feat to make me look bad? Look at all this effort, you tried trolling me but you trolled yourself while simultaneously unveiling to me that your fake and flaw. I didn't say shit to you, Yin. You're a follower. Nothing you posted is true. You're deluded. Miyamoto Musashi was a weak ****. He sucked his moms' ****. And he was a acolyte as well. Your wack as ****, bro. Still fangirling and galloping on them ****s. Keep trying to mouth your way to the top sucking **** and talking shit. Youre gayyy. And you wear glasses. I saw you post that screenshot from a phone. I saw the reflection of your face in the screen. Your ugly. And you don't box, you're weak. Skinny fragile little ****. You wear goggles when you box? You probably look like a ***. And yo, that photo is not me, haha. I see through you too, youre a transparent **** and I see through your translucent approaches along with your shoddy ping and that pellucid bp you throw. And to make you more irrelevant than thus so far. Your European ping and your mouthy inaccurate analyses. Its exhausting to read your replies. This is why nobody associates themselves with you.
You're weird. You beg me for those analyses and so do many people. Also, what approaches? I hold W and walk you, because you can't handle it at all which was you being the exact same way you were when I was mid tier and walked you 16-8. Same score, same result. The only thing that changed is that instead of being annoying and submissive little cody you took it up your nostrils that you understand everything so much better and that every top tier is flawed to asskissing. Speaking of ass-kissing, wasn't that EXACTLY what you did after getting walked? Biprolar. The reason you stopped improving ever since Aeria closed, was because you became an egotistical downie which is what I abused when I acted like Cerb3rus.

Btw: I know you're kinda lying about studying physics, because you don't even know basic stats. You probably downloaded oxford's little physics dictionary app and spam it in game to show how much more intelligent you are than these feeble-minded high and mid tiers that you can oh so easily trump on. Terribly uneducated ignoramus of a gladiator thinks they can trump on cody's 600 bucks worth of triangle BF education? I THINK NOT! CODY T'S GLADIATOR BODY WORKOUT! ORDER NOW! ONLY 599.99$.

I think Cody's mentality consists of two puzzles:
1. Tom/Ekelon mindset: Basically, if someone quits playing for a short while you think you're above them. Basically, you ass-kiss that player until he quits and once he quits, you start hating their guts and talking badly about them in game. They come back and trump on you and you're a nice kid again.
2. Herbalife mindset: Basically, believes there's a magic pill that only he knows about in game and thinks that wow I know this and that theory/mechanic that you don't even though it's a complete sack of lies, it's still something I know that you don't. PS: It costed me 30 paybycash coupons.

The Codyrean theorem. X^2 + Y^2 equals cody kisses your ass every time you beat him