Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    OT: Dagger, I see you using the word Meta too much in all your posts

Although I kinda agree, Fgunz is a different game.
    The gameplay has drastically changed, but that happened long before fgunz.
    During ijji, if you wish to call it a "generation" a sudden twist occured to me where players wouldn't use swordplay anymore, and basically just out aim/shoot the opponents.
    It went from a fully balanced sword/gun game ( lead, higher delay non-op weapons ) to a more gun sort of gameplay.
    Fgunz has pushed it towards this direction even more with anti-lead, low delay shotguns, IA and R.

I long for the old days, where crowd control, sword play, and many other strategies were viable options...
    You can still use them now, but none can deny the incredible disadvantage you start off with, and it would simply be a very unwise choice.

I quite liked it when it was about the combinations of keys, strategy and outthinking your opponent. The tough learning curve, yet so satisfying. Now it's all about who's got the steadiest right hand.

-From the days before DBF even existed, where it was all about having the quickest bf. Crowd controlling up to 8 players and when the sword was as feared as the barrel.

Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    The less you move and the less interuptions you have between gun switches (like no dashes, slashes, etc) the more shots you can dish out over time = more damage
    Exactly the way to describe todays gameplay. It's all about shooting the 3 required shots to kill before your opponent does.
    I fancied a more dancing kind of gameplay.
    Last edited by o0Flame0o; 05-09-2014 at 02:36 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to o0Flame0o for this useful post:

DDaggerDD (05-09-2014)

Thread Information