Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
Meh, I say Make All Duels in DBZ and design it so we have a cutscene before each match of the players walking in and taunting when we reach the middle, Then boom DBZ fight.

I would totally play Duels 24/7 if this was the case cus
http://img.pandawhale.com/88331-that...ilgri-Ic2K.gif
meh. wait u mean for the regular duel mode..? i guess that sounds cool... idk, but OT, legit aim to get people actively playing. You cant just focus on clanwars, if you cater to the SUPE EGO Competitiveness of glads constantly, constantly cater, if you cater and use the competitiveness of 1v1s, and also finally clanwars, you will definately have a MUCH more active server. When the glad tourny came up, look at how active these glads are now, regardless of their rants on whos better, thats what the owners of the server should want. Thats players talking about the game itself, being active.

Then it comes down to using this potential. After having platforms for each thing, you can make donation swords that look mega cool, maybe a type of long coat that says on the back nr1 glad. Also cater to the questers, maybe make some new donation items they would like to use in quest. You gotta get people more activ-er yo. Thats how you make money on em. Get them actually playing and wanting to advance in some part of the game gunz the duel that they like. N get money.