Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
There are a lot of attacks on the homosexuals and it is so wrong and irritating. If it comes to the point where I need to blame someone/something, it would be religion, it's what started the "gays are wrong" kind of thing, and then it continued through parents to children and some people are happy with the idea. It is so not human.
The thing is, people generalize all of Christianity and do not acknowledge the understanding that there are other 'variants' of the religion, to be the same. I know in America that there are a lot of 'Westboro Baptist Church' that go around and saying bad things about other sub-cultures or religions which embarrass themselves on what they do or say which really frigging frustrates me. They undertake actions which are anti-christian and contradict themselves by miles which give other believers/atheists a bad perception on overall Christianity. You just need to be aware of who you speak to in reality, not only on Christians, but other religions as some know nothing and just 'speak' of things.