Originally Posted by CaptainEden View Post
so you complain about watching other people fight, don't you watch people fighting in duel rooms or tdms? lol...
well, let's say i agree with you, what the dt would be replaced for?
Sometimes I leave duel rooms if I have to wait long. When non of my friends are on and I want a 1v1 to try some new moves or just to practice, since for me, 1v1s are good for me to get better to practice things such as lead, aiming, aiming with a new move, etc. I like to have as much time and less down time as possible when I am specifically looking to 1v1. That's one argument. If people do not mind waiting, we do not need a ranked version of Duel to be almost the exact same as the non ranked version. Although it is called duel tourney, but it fails to replicate how the community views 1v1s should be. So I believe just editing the bracket size, at least that, and lengthening the rounds in the final round for the remaining players, would suffice.

Obviously the best solution would be, if it does not take much editing in the code and just a little here n there stuff, which I'm probably wrong, would be to find a way so instead of forcing people to wait to watch the elimination rounds, have everyone fight their elimination round at the same time, meaning, there would be no watching available. Probably not possible, lol. So, shortening the bracket size, is the easiest way, to not give devs too much work.