Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
im not really sure if this is a copy of an event or not, please dont hurt me if it is cuz i aint going thro 20 pages of event ideas and the et apps to check...ANYWAYS
Circle Of Death!
Tags: [Glad][ESP][S200]
Description: The event can be held in any map with a large surface for people to stand on. Before the game begins everyone should equip a training sword/dagger. As the round starts everyone will be frozen and teleported into a circle made using mines (should be pretty big, considering 32 people will be playing, and not too dense to avoid the 30 max mines limit thing, even having spaces big enough for players to go through is fine, because the mines only represent a border) and friendly fire should be on. once everyone are frozen and are in the circle they will be unfrozen and a "deathmatch" of training swords will begin. players will be slashes pretty far back due to the tag [s200] which makes sword knockback twice as strong. The deathmatch will end by slashing people outside of the circle/making them take a mine. anyone who gets out of the circle/takes a mine will be slapped/killed by the host, which should spectate on the game from above. If the rounds take a long time the circle will gradually decrease in size by the host(s). 5/3 rounds will be hosted.
Rules: no forcelagging/spiking/f12/etc, no teaming.
Gonna need an example because I don't know what you're saying, you're losing me at some points.