Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BARBARR View Post
    Why u keep denying the fact that u got much worse due the hacks update there is a reason why people who played good before v8 are still good in v8 , when all the players like you who "shined" (obviously joking you were still not good) got much worse right now by worse i mean infected deathmatch level.
    I still good in v8 so...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    The only reason you got unbanned because Taint broke the protocol (thinking that it's pretty obvious that you were hacking) and didn't let other GMs reply to the new evidence I posted. At this point 3 of the GMs accepted my report and 2 of them declined it. If pretty sure if the report continued you would be banned now considering the fact that the evidences I added after were even more hard to decline. That doesn't mean u were legit. It means that Taint kinda saved you. Dont get yourself twisted.
    McSic doesn't review hack reports, the only reason he unbanned you is that in your unban appeal you complained about Taint.

Believe me buddy I know a hacker when I see one and I still believe you were using something.
    and what do you think that I used?

"McSic doesn't review hack reports, the only reason he unbanned you is that in your unban appeal you complained about Taint."

And about that when 2 gm's said no and 2 Gm's said yes it's saying that I not using hacks so please ...
    If I was hacker I swear to you that I know how McSic acting and if i was hacker he didn't unbanned me ever.

"At this point 3 of the GMs accepted my report and 2 of them declined it."
    https://imgur.com/a/MkiVf
    Last edited by McGregor; 10-18-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Thread Information