Originally Posted by Snuw View Post
.... ok a lot of people know that you're known for hacking, you're still underclocking to this day on servers I won't name out of respect for Dave. I mean, you did e-date Kelly, no? weird ass guy. Dean is just as bad. Literally you and your friends that think you're so "godly" at this game that died off 9 years ago, are literally hacking, using underclock, etc in 2018 GunZ, then proceed to talk on forums or chuckle about in Discord getting all hype about it. Cringe as it gets..

That video by the way, you're literally making an excuse to say that the person who recorded the video was 200 ping? Even if they were 200 ping, it wouldn't make you look like you're literally ****ing underclocking, it doesn't work that way in GunZ. You'd look like you're spikeing if he was lagging, and you'd be glitchy\teleporting with AE appearing when packet loss happens. Not a blatant as day underclock.

Retards like you Bar, dean, rein, the rest of you ****ing dumb asses, are part of the reason why the game is literally succumbed to what it has, dead. There could be a "fun scrims" going on and you'd be the type of person to go about and start underclocking \ hacking to ruin the fun for everybody.
who r u and why r u writing essays im not gonna read that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Rain View Post
Your nothing but a hacker tho, You wont be good at any other game not fortnite or cs lol.
Could careless if a underclocker kills me, keep hacking ugly clown xd
but im a god on cs