Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    So i just got home, been busy with life, and i come back to the same people thinking I give a crap who is who when I dish out locks or punishments. I couldn't care less about what people post, if it's within the rules then I really don't care. You guys think it's personal but that's just wrong lol, I took the appropriate action and told you if you have a problem with that you can take it up to the admins.

You sat n cried in the chatbox n I told you I was on my phone so I couldn't do much yet you're all like "such bad mod! not helping members!" playing the victim card while you're bashing on one guy 'cause you have something against him. If you want someone banned then report them, complaining in a public thread does nothing but show that you're seeking attention.

The Protocol is followed to the T, regardless whether it's forum or in-game protocol, I didn't make the rules mates so don't blame it on me in terms of the rules for unbanning length time etc. If you want the rules changed the suggestion section is wide open for you to post whatever suggestion you want.

The ego section rules were renovated in 2018 and they're pretty decent now if you bother to check after it was suggested and I took action to make the ego section more fun.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (01-24-2019)

Thread Information