Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    • think the system proposed with the donator storage system might not be what admins are looking for, for various reasons.
      But one good way it can be implemented is being able to see in the storage system when youre on a character looking for your donors, every item, both in other characters' inventory and currently equipped. if you decide to take the item from storage on one char, it would automatically remove it from the inventories of the other chars or of their equipment.
      Also, i think that would be easier to make than essentially 'duplicating your items 4 times for 4 different characters'.
    • Fully agree with the privacy option on fgunz.net , i dont understand when stuff has been applied and have to go on another account to visit my own page and see whats changed every time. Additionally, there are bugs with the system, some characters are visible at the right side of the web page while browsing a certain character of the account, but when you switch to another character that same supposedly hidden character disappears. If this isnt explained properly ill give an example.
    • I agree with the visibility of rooms in the lobby for vip members, but a slightly unrelated suggestion would be giving the room master the option to limit VIP joins to rooms that are full. This has several uses, one of which is making a tdm with a specific max playercount without needing to consider the 2 more thatll join. If i want to play 3v3 TDM, then ill put 6 players, not 4.
    Last edited by Bunny; 03-06-2020 at 01:54 AM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Kisama (03-07-2020)

Thread Information