Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
While I agree with the overall idea of the suggestion, I don't agree with the way it has been brought to their attention. If you want your suggestions taken seriously then mind your manners.

I don't think the event deserves to be a 3 point winner now that the players that necessitated the change are more or less gone from the game. Events like this, which are in my opinion one of the most unique event types considering the vast change to the basic way of playing, need to stay. The unfortunate truth for this and for Lolrace (RIP) is that they are not hosted enough nor for a big enough playerbase so that players actually feel motivated to learn how to play these events. Not only do these events need to be hosted more frequently and similar events that change the base way the game works (either with gravity, speed, weapon limitations or similar), but even more so than events like LMS and W2W which have been hosted in the same way for god knows 10 years without a real change to how theyre played.
I don’t think that the argument “these people are no longer part of the team, so their changes are no longer relevant” holds, otherwise I could say that for every change that was made for the Event List to be reverted when an Event Team member leaves the team, or better yet remove their event since they are no longer part of the team.
This event and Lolrace, were hosted at a reasonable amount of time, don’t forget we have over 60 events that we can do on the Event List. From time to time, I do host Lolrace as an extra event. As for the player-base, these events were attempted to be hosted just like any other event, the change was made due to the lack of participants and the weaning interest of the participants as the events progressed.
As for any changes or suggestion for events, you know you could always post it in Event Suggestion Thread.