Originally Posted by Desecration View Post
FLAG DROP
I'd like to have the ability for players holding the flag, upon death, to actually DROP the flag in place of their dead body rather than despawning the flag back to base. This would help make some interesting fights throughout the maps.
Yes

CAPTURE SCORE
Is it possible to add the numbe rof flags captured by each player added to the tab list? Would be nice to know who's doing the most heavy lifting on the teams.
Yes

FLAG HOLDER
Maybe add some kind of clause onto those who are holding the flag. Whether giving the player extra hp/ap, movement speed, or something. Or have it so flag holder's can not use guns/items and only melee to encourage teammates to work together to ensure that the flag holder is safe to run.
No... Kind of goes against the previous suggestion you made about working together and slowly moving the flag across the map
SPAWNING
Add some sort of way to spawn on other players/areas of the map. Players could work together and have someone sit in Mansion basement while they wait for team mates to spawn on top of them to group together for a backstab rush.
No... Also seems to be too much work for diff maps + goes against suggestion of slowly moving flag across map through different routes

Balance

I'm not quite sure if the auto balance works in this mode or not...but I'm pretty sure it doesn't? If so, please make it so that when the next player dies (and the teams are unbalanced [6v9]) he/she will spawn on the team with the lower amount of players. I can see how it might be confusing for the player being balanced, so maybe add some kind of notice that the player has been switched to the other team due to imbalance.
Should be looked into...

Spawn Trap / Camping
I think your suggestion about slowly moving the flag across the map using teammates and auto-balance kind of fixes this already