Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    ...you mean triplets, right? ;D
    o sht that's right theres ^4 too lol.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    o sht that's right theres ^4 too lol.
    We need to make ^2iegit, ^2Legit, ^4iegit, ^9iegit, ^9Legit, iegit, and Legit. Then we'll have a Legitamate Army!!!

xDViet's Avatar Wanna deepfry my eggroll?

Thanks
    LOL
    Aha, I remember going on my account just for a day and faced Windows before.
    Proest tbf and instafalls ever O_O they were 10/10 phosho!
    Btw, he'll probably just macro his moves out just to prove he can do them (;

Anyways old fgunz will never come back....
    Too much donors, which give them the ability to kill, which gives them over confidence, which results an egotistical noob.
    And the servers filled with a lot of non N/A's ):

Rui_Kenshin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by xDViet View Post
    LOL
    Aha, I remember going on my account just for a day and faced Windows before.
    Proest tbf and instafalls ever O_O they were 10/10 phosho!
    Btw, he'll probably just macro his moves out just to prove he can do them (;

Anyways old fgunz will never come back....
    Too much donors, which give them the ability to kill, which gives them over confidence, which results an egotistical noob.
    And the servers filled with a lot of non N/A's ):
    I <3 you now lol your a genius =)

&& lol what did I say some elaborate bs about why he dodged yet he boasts everytime he beats someone he says "thinks their pro." must look up to me or something kid.
    Last edited by Rui_Kenshin; 06-29-2009 at 05:59 AM.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    non na=me? by te way why you just report windows at hacker section since he marco ??u have the recordings..let stroop/tomboii to look at it,tomboii knows which one is a marco and not
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Ok. This is what i find funny about these people.

1. i beat windows 4-1 no donors no ele no med and what not. FAIR AND NOTHING OVER POWERED.

http://img5.imageshack.us/i/gunz055i.jpg/

2. I beat eSTiffy 8-0 no donors no meds no eles etc. FAIR NOTHING OVER POWERED
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php?t=2747

3. eSTiffy challenges me. ALL DONORS ALOUD, no Med, ELE ALOUD. He turtles to beat me. then ele then pb he beat me 4 times like that. then beat me 2 other times from his sword. but he was beat 4 times by what no donor gear besides sg??? and 1 of those i was completely full... thats kinda...

4. I beat msBeauty and after that hes matured enough to realise he isnt the best. TY MsBeauty i respect u for that.

5. srsly.... anyone from this server would have to try their hardest and then times that by 5 just to beat a lvl 7 on KGunz, JGunz or any real servers.

6. Im sorry to say this FreeStylers Community but the fun BloodLegion u guys once knew is no longer around after this post. Im sick of randoms coming on to the server expecting credit and proving nothing.

Freestylers Gunz has turned completely reliant on Donor gear and ele. 2008 was your year of pro's and fun. the server was ran great active GM's and Respectful Players. the moment 2009 came around randoms began flooding to the server DEMANDING respect not earning it.

i have been on this server for almost 2 years now , and i am SICK AND TIRED of this trash talk to people that deserve the up most respect. and if u got a problem with anyone on this server be ready to feel the heat. because i will no longer tolerate BS.
    Last edited by Legit; 06-29-2009 at 07:54 PM.

Donator

Thanks
    Your still whining here? I gave up arguing with you guys. Especially with birdhouse and wowus so biased against me. But i guess have fun with your flamez legit.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Rui_Kenshin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Windows View Post
    Your still whining here? I gave up arguing with you guys. Especially with birdhouse and wowus so biased against me. But i guess have fun with your flamez legit.
    Next time I see you in a tdm turn the macros off cuz I'm recordin lol.

Banned

Thanks
    /already reported.

Banned

Thanks
    @ Everyone

Make more posts about me and Windows : It makes us more famous. KThx

New generation people are hero's. - They help the server stay alive.
    If you cry about donors. Please leave GunZ. (PERMANENTLY)

Stop crying over ELE just cause it's to Pro4u. It's in the game get over it. Learn to sky block.

Did you say nothing over power'd cough! ADD Mr. Legit here Look at the level Difference. You're... wow. Lmfao.

KthxBye

Old generation and new generation

@ LOL

/Epicfail at making a point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information