Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    And @ Miranda, I hope that you do not seriously feel bad about this. It's just an internet forum and your actions on here should not harm you in real life. Do whatever you like, pity the fools - B.A.

Banned

Thanks
    I love how you're defending solely her. There are other people who get hate also, PlanB for one, everyone looks down on him but I don't see you making a thread for him?

For one, I have nothing against her, I'm just a neutral, fair enough, first real girl some people have seen in their life, getting all happy over the internet, but taking these pictures of herself and giving them out to people will clearly get her attention, what's the big deal with "OMG I HAVE A GIRLS PICTURE!!" and all that crap, if she wants to stop getting the attention, stop taking pictures then that will die out.

Also, "she made a video to proof she's a girl" Not knowing the differences between "proof" and "prove" is annoying to me.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    I love how you're defending solely her. There are other people who get hate also, PlanB for one, everyone looks down on him but I don't see you making a thread for him?

For one, I have nothing against her, I'm just a neutral, fair enough, first real girl some people have seen in their life, getting all happy over the internet, but taking these pictures of herself and giving them out to people will clearly get her attention, what's the big deal with "OMG I HAVE A GIRLS PICTURE!!" and all that crap, if she wants to stop getting the attention, stop taking pictures then that will die out.

Also, "she made a video to proof she's a girl" Not knowing the differences between "proof" and "prove" is annoying to me.
    Sorry Absorb, Special for you: this community supposed to be fun and nice, Miranda doesn't even want to post things or talk in the chatbox... so hmm.. why i'm defending her?

Ohyeah I wont change the Proof shiz.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alym View Post
    Sorry Absorb, Special for you: this community supposed to be fun and nice, Miranda doesn't even want to post things or talk in the chatbox... so hmm.. why i'm defending her?
    Cause you feel special protecting a girl.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    No, it's because I care about the fun on this community.
    wich probably don't

Banned

Thanks
    It's probably that and something with she not wanting to make a thread herself.

7. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Alym (06-09-2011)

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alym View Post
    No, it's because I care about the fun on this community.
    wich probably don't
    You're missing a word there should I point it out? Oh and I do care about fun but not sympathetic bullshit. This is the internet not a emo corner.

Banned

Thanks
    You're missing a word there should I point it out? Oh and I do care about fun but not sympathetic bullshit. This is the internet not a emo corner.
    Jajaja a 12321312+ for Ekital. Why can't I thank people in this thread? ._.

Thanks
    Like I said no bull or useless things on this thread.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    The community is dead long gone so is gunz. Is that the answer you're looking for? There are people that don't care for others and I noticed that Miranda also takes some things wayyyyyy too seriously. It's a mutual type of thing and I doubt it's gonna stop but hey it's worth a try.
    People are all different, small,fat,thin,.
    People all have different problems,weaknesses,obsessions, ect.
    I am very sensitive and I am very emotional, I'm sorry that I'm not perfect, Yes I may take things *way to seriously* but that's just ME. Sorry if you don't approve.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

12. The following user said thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Joel (06-09-2011)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information